Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

1 year since last flight

Sky

Reaction score
Bear with me, it's been almost a year to the day since I've turned on and flown my inspire1. Now that I am able to fly again I wanted to be cautious about update jumping. Other than following DJI's instructions is there anything else I should know? I plan to update to v1.3.0 via USB then update to whatever is most recent. Also, any suggestions about updating the RC/Battery outside the documentation DJI has?

Thank you in advance

Bear with me, it's been almost a year to the day since I've turned on and flown my inspire1. Now that I am able to fly again I wanted to be cautious about update jumping. Other than following DJI's instructions is there anything else I should know? I plan to update to v1.3.0 via USB then update to whatever is most recent. Also, any suggestions about updating the RC/Battery outside the documentation DJI has?

Thank you in advance
Just take a week off work to allow for it all.

Surprisingly went smooth, by DJI standards. Bird, Master RC, and 3 Batteries updated just fine.

Slave RC is having issues updating. The app doesn't tell me the RC needs an update but I have never even used it before. When I try to put the update on via USB the log doesn't create a success or fail txt file. None of the links I've found have solved it since it doesn't even say "RC needs update"

Surprisingly went smooth, by DJI standards. Bird, Master RC, and 3 Batteries updated just fine.

Slave RC is having issues updating. The app doesn't tell me the RC needs an update but I have never even used it before. When I try to put the update on via USB the log doesn't create a success or fail txt file. None of the links I've found have solved it since it doesn't even say "RC needs update"
Try changing slave to master. Make sure everything else is off (aircraft, other RC, tablet not connected etc). Then try updating via USB to v1.3.0 then use the app to update the RC.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207