Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

1080 60P Video Issues

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Can someone do a hand held test to see if the X5S has video quality issues when shooting 1080 60P footage. The X5S camera has the same 80 mbps data rate that my X4S camera has. The footage when viewed back on my editing machine using windows 10 and windows media player and a couple other players hangs up, skips back forth and basically just completely falls apart if panning at a decent speed. I have tried different cards. I have tried both MP4 and .MOV as well as H.264 and H.265 with no difference. The 4K 60P footage is fine other than some smearing of high detail tree limbs near the camera as it is panning.

Thanks in advance.

Wayne Mann

I have the same issue on my laptop with a standard 7200rpm spin drive...

SSD on the editing machine has no issues. And the X5S will shoot out to 100mbps, make sure you have a U3 card in the bird.

Thanks for the reply. The funny thing is the machine has no issues playing back 4K 60P. I decided to just run the footage through Premiere and export it back out with no changes to see how it looked and it plays great. There is something in the original file that windows 10 does not like.

Wayne Mann

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop