Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

1345LS Prop Mounts.

Reaction score
Hi Folks. Do the 1345LS mounting plates come from DJI in a package of 2 or 4??
Thanks.

Tin Taxi, the new mounting plates are sold in sets $7 each (one CC / one CCW) so you will need to order 2 sets. They are already on back order though so it may be a month or 2 before you get them in your hands. :( Ken.

Reactions: Nasscar][
Tin Taxi, the new mounting plates are sold in sets $7 each (one CC / one CCW) so you will need to order 2 sets. They are already on back order though so it may be a month or 2 before you get them in your hands. :( Ken.
Thanks

I ordered my two pairs on 23rd January when the DJI web site stated that shipping would occur 5-7 business days after payment. Just checked and the same site states 10-15 business days after payment. Is this another case of DJI underestimating the number of orders (Mavic Pro???) ?

It could be anything, you may be one of the lucky ones who actually ordered them quickly and you may get yours sooner. Please keep us posted on your delivery.:rolleyes:

What are these foams for? They came with the prop mounts???

IMG_5711.JPG

IMG_7984.JPG Hey Guys, just received two sets of 1345LS, and several of the plastic parts were broken, and the metal plate was bent. I'm more than a little concerned that these things are supposed to keep my props on, when they couldn't even make it through shipping...They seem awfully brittle to me.

View attachment 12342 Hey Guys, just received two sets of 1345LS, and several of the plastic parts were broken, and the metal plate was bent. I'm more than a little concerned that these things are supposed to keep my props on, when they couldn't even make it through shipping...They seem awfully brittle to me.

Well that's just great[emoji34] I've ordered allot of them beings I have no desire to part with my craft, accessorizing. Keep us up to date is to how and if DJI handles accordingly[emoji6]!

It could be anything, you may be one of the lucky ones who actually ordered them quickly and you may get yours sooner. Please keep us posted on your delivery.:rolleyes:
Just got word from DJI that they have been shipped, 5 weeks after ordering them!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth