Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

1345s Quick Release Carbon Fiber props?

Reaction score
So I was contemplating getting some aftermarket carbon fiber props as the stock plastic ones seem kinda cheap. Has anyone here had any luck with 3rd party 1345s props or is it generally not recommended to use anything other than stock props on the Inspire 1?

Cheers!

I do a quick search for you:

http://www.inspirepilots.com/threads/t-motor-carbon-fiber-props.10091/

Replacement Props time !

Your question about the warranty is not so easy. The manual doesn't say that you are not allowed to use 3d party props but of course, if your bird goes down due to cheap, wrong mounted props your bird is out of warranty. But that is the same for the original ones, if you have used damaged props or you didn't mount them properly -> you fault! Even if you did everything right with the DJI props it is hard to proof that it wasn't your fault!

CF props perform usually better than the plastic ones, less noise (depending on the props), better & faster reactions from the bird etc. etc. BUT don't safe money on the props!

Here is a link to Lynh Phans shop with CF props and special adapter plates for the Inspire 1: Lynh Phan Global Industries

250 bucks for a set of adapters and props is insane bu it is worth it...

Chris

just my 2 cents...

I do a quick search for you:

http://www.inspirepilots.com/threads/t-motor-carbon-fiber-props.10091/

Replacement Props time !

Your question about the warranty is not so easy. The manual doesn't say that you are not allowed to use 3d party props but of course, if your bird goes down due to cheap, wrong mounted props your bird is out of warranty. But that is the same for the original ones, if you have used damaged props or you didn't mount them properly -> you fault! Even if you did everything right with the DJI props it is hard to proof that it wasn't your fault!

CF props perform usually better than the plastic ones, less noise (depending on the props), better & faster reactions from the bird etc. etc. BUT don't safe money on the props!

Here is a link to Lynh Phans shop with CF props and special adapter plates for the Inspire 1: Lynh Phan Global Industries

250 bucks for a set of adapters and props is insane bu it is worth it...

Chris

just my 2 cents...
"250 bucks for a set of adapters and props is insane bu it is worth it..."

How do we know? Do they guarantee no prop related disasters? Price doesn't guarantee quality or performance...

"250 bucks for a set of adapters and props is insane bu it is worth it..."

How do we know? Do they guarantee no prop related disasters? Price doesn't guarantee quality or performance...

Hi,

i meant the adapters (if you don't have a chance to DIY) and not the props but i've ordered the set from Lynh Phan with the props and compare them with the ones from T-Motor.

Sorry for the confusion.

Chris

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan