Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

15 in. CF Tiger props are awesome

I have 2 brand new, unused sets of 13mm top plate adaptors for sale.
$150 per set shipped, lower 48 only, USPO Priority w/tracking.
(these things are getting pretty rare these days).
Paypal only, First two PMs get them :)

Bri Guy
Hi do you still have a set for sale? Thanks for your time.

Are the Amazing Tech quick release Adapters safe? anybody using them? no problems with braking and coming lose?

Are the Amazing Tech quick release Adapters safe? anybody using them? no problems with braking and coming lose?

I have been using them every day since they arrived. So far they always end up tighter than I would normally tighten by hand. The clip here was about 22-25 MPH. I have had them out in 35 MPH. I would not have done that with the stock props.

Inspire 2 with Olympus 45mm

Thanks for the quick reply Feet Up, Nice looking footage,sure sounds safe,I think I will give them a try.

It is a lot of dollars we have flying under these small parts but I have become very confident in these adapters. I hope you will find the same.

Reactions: Ftolino
I ordered my props and received them, and ordered the amazing tech adapters from the link provided in this post...I'm in the USA anybody able to report how long it took to get them in the US?

Just to make sure that I have read this thread correctly, are the Amazing Tech adapters available anywhere without buying the smaller props also?

I also use them and have had absolutely no problems. I bought the C/F props and the Adapters from 2 different sources.

Reactions: Ftolino
Aero 3d in the UK . He delivers fast just buy the adapters an get t motor15" props . Seen some running rc timer 15" props as well there cheap. You'll have to balance up rc props

Seen some running rc timer 15" props as well there cheap. You'll have to balance up rc props

*** RC Timer props - they are cheap crap and what LP offered with his overpriced adapters, (he should have lowered HIS price, and included t-motor props instead) - crook he was/is

t-motor - or - bust

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah