Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

1st Flight - Camera getting hot in sim mode.

Reaction score
Hi All,

The Oregon weather finally was almost nice enough to make my first flight with my Inspire 1 v2.0. The wind was gusting 2-15 (I did say almost nice enough) but the Inspire flew nicely. It had been several months since I flew my phantom so I was a little rusty on the controls but all went very well. We bought the dual controller model and the wife was also learning camera control. 2 flights, 2 landings, loved the Inspire.

When I got home I ran the simulator some and noticed that the camera was pretty hot when I finished ( I just used up the remaining 10 minutes of the battery that I had flown with). Is that normal, just happens in the sim, or other?

Hi All,

The Oregon weather finally was almost nice enough to make my first flight with my Inspire 1 v2.0. The wind was gusting 2-15 (I did say almost nice enough) but the Inspire flew nicely. It had been several months since I flew my phantom so I was a little rusty on the controls but all went very well. We bought the dual controller model and the wife was also learning camera control. 2 flights, 2 landings, loved the Inspire.

When I got home I ran the simulator some and noticed that the camera was pretty hot when I finished ( I just used up the remaining 10 minutes of the battery that I had flown with). Is that normal, just happens in the sim, or other?

Just take the camera off in Sim mode.

It isn't needed and will save on wear and tear.

Reactions: The Editor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shipjoy