Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

1st video ever...honest thoughts please

Reaction score
Website
www.cirrusaerialphotography.com

The quality seems poor to me on youtube, but I read it takes a while to render in 1080.

Anyways, I have lots of experience with aerial data collection, but almost none with video editing. This is my first video ever produced. I know I need to work on framing...what else should I be focusing on?

Great first video. My suggestion is to dial in some expo to soften your yaw. Yaw is very abrupt. I think you did a good job following with yaw, it was just too crisp. With a softer yaw you will have to be a bit more intuitive in anticipating yaw movements as it will take a bit longer to reach your destination. A smooth yaw really shows up in the final product. No amount of post can fix a choppy yaw. Happy flying!

Great first video. My suggestion is to dial in some expo to soften your yaw. Yaw is very abrupt. I think you did a good job following with yaw, it was just too crisp. With a softer yaw you will have to be a bit more intuitive in anticipating yaw movements as it will take a bit longer to reach your destination. A smooth yaw really shows up in the final product. No amount of post can fix a choppy yaw. Happy flying!

How do you soften yaw?

Go to the top left of the ap screen and tap the mode button (it show whatever mode your in ATTI, etc). It just right of the house icon. Down a ways on the menu is gain and expo. Drag your finger down to soften the Yaw. 30 or 40 should be adequate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla