Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

2 controllers for 1 purpose

Reaction score
I have 2 Inspire 1 transmitters. I thought I would be using 1 for the camera and one for the inspire more than I do. I now want the second transmitter to be a back up with the iPad mount. The original I would like to use without the iPad mount. I seem to be having issues getting the second transmitter to bind with the Inspire 1. If someone could point me towards a current tutorial I would appreciate it. I followed a couple of tutorials with pushing in the red button but could never get it to bind.

I am open to suggestions or links.

I have 2 Inspire 1 transmitters. I thought I would be using 1 for the camera and one for the inspire more than I do. I now want the second transmitter to be a back up with the iPad mount. The original I would like to use without the iPad mount. I seem to be having issues getting the second transmitter to bind with the Inspire 1. If someone could point me towards a current tutorial I would appreciate it. I followed a couple of tutorials with pushing in the red button but could never get it to bind.

I am open to suggestions or links.
After your master controller is bound go to the transmission Icon on top (Picture of remote) push that.
It will bring you to the Rc set up go to settings and look for slave remote turn on second remote it should appear on the masters screen. Click on that and it will ask for a four digit pin mine was 1234 . Hope this helps
Good Luck

Reactions: SanCap
It is set on master with password set at 1234. I then go to remote controller settings and tap on Linking Remote Controller. I then press the linking button on the inspire for 3 seconds and nothing happens. Then the linking process gets timed out.

I think I don't push the button to link slave but not sure(again not sure can confirm tonight ). I usually just wait for link confirm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It turned out I had mismatched firmware. All is good except the fact that you still have to rebind when ever you switch from one controller to the other. Not a big deal tap the link tab in the Go App and then press and hold the link button on the Inspire.

how did you get the other slave controller to update? I have to via usb but it says the firmware is older or identical...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop