Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

2 Weeks with the Inspire 2

I'm getting no fuzz at the edges, not noticeable noise in the shadows and the colours look punchy and clean. Minor horizon tilt but easy fix.
Great to see a cinematographer that takes time on the shots without whizzing around like a mad man.
I think great job buddy, loved it!

Reactions: videosophy
I'm getting no fuzz at the edges, not noticeable noise in the shadows and the colours look punchy and clean. Minor horizon tilt but easy fix.
Great to see a cinematographer that takes time on the shots without whizzing around like a mad man.
I think great job buddy, loved it!
Thanks! Yes slight horizon tilt in there. One clip in there was actually a slight speed test up in the mountains and I would race out to the whales since they go down again real quick.
Thank you for the feedback, glad you like it :)

Reactions: Phatzo
Nicely done. Great cinematography and pacing. Shows what can be done with dull weather and good shots.

How did you do the 2.35:1? I have seen the setting in DJI Go to show 2.35 lines on the monitor. Did you film that way then crop in editing?

Raymond

anotherone living in paradise :) very nice shots and audio... the whale sounds blasting out the water...
nice :D
keep it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anotherone living in paradise :) very nice shots and audio... the whale sounds blasting out the water...
nice :D
keep it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha yes! Thank you :) and yes that whale sounds is really good!
Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla