Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

2015 Demo Reel

Reaction score
Now that the leaves are coming off and good-looking shots are at a minimum, I did a demo of most of my location shooting for this past year. Just got the X5 which I love...am now able to shoot better stuff at nite. Demo has a few X5 shots, but mostly X3. I need to move to a warm climate.

Very nice...love the skid pad shot and want to drive that (completely off topic). Also love the pictures with out camera movement. The mix of scenery was terrific and the overall length and music selection was perfect. Very well done.

Very nice...love the skid pad shot and want to drive that (completely off topic). Also love the pictures with out camera movement. The mix of scenery was terrific and the overall length and music selection was perfect. Very well done.

Thanks much...it's so subjective. I really like my X5! (nite/evening shots in this demo)

Now that the leaves are coming off and good-looking shots are at a minimum, I did a demo of most of my location shooting for this past year. Just got the X5 which I love...am now able to shoot better stuff at nite. Demo has a few X5 shots, but mostly X3. I need to move to a warm climate.

BAD ***!!!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela