Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

3.0 Go app downgrade to 2.7 or 2.8

Reaction score
Do anyone here have any page links or external links to be able to roll back my DJI GO app on my Nvida Shield Tablet to a previous version. The new 3.0 Go app is not playing well with the Nvida Shield Tablet and I'm not the only one experiencing this.The image from the video feed freezes but the bird continues to do everything else normally including all functions. Only way to clear it and get normal live video feed it is to shut down entire app during flight and restart it quickly. I've searched around here on this forum looking for answers and have not had much success. Thank you very much in advance.

Thank you for clarifying because this new version of DJI GO app is killing me.

Does that give you a choice with what version of the go app you can use . I got back to 2.7.2 like to be at 2.8.2 . Thanks in advance

The Nvidia Shield has never especially worked so well with Inspire 1. Sadly, purchasing a IPad Mini 2 resolved alot. DJI has been abusive to the Android crowd. Must be that undying love for Steve Jobs.

This is exactly why I won't own Apple products. Too much of a cat & mouse game for having access to the root directories on my device, to which I rightfully own. Their claims that it "voids my warranty" are complete bull$hit.

I have android only - and I save EVERY SINGLE version of DJI Go app I have currently running BEFORE I take the updated version. I haven't organized and uploaded all of the versions I have saved on my local hard drive, but when I do they'll be located in this same folder on my Amazon Cloud Drive. Feel free to help yourself (Android only - sorry iPhone/iPad/iPoo'd fanboys):
2.6.0: https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/s...qvcHp3AsWOzZ7Q6eZY?ref_=cd_ph_share_link_copy

Reactions: mrdiverdave
I'm in no way a fanboy of apple when they're not screwing with the go app everything works fine. My pad auto updated I'm back to 2.7.1 so I'm good to go

Reactions: mrdiverdave

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen