Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

3/17 - Firmware 1.7 released

It's transferred to the government entity that handles rights management and joins the pool that gets redistributed along with all the other sources (broadcast licensing, record sales, blank media sales etc...)

I thought the same...but to my amazement, it's not that bad

Looks awfully choppy. Perhaps if DJI provided a gain control to slow the transformation down, or an option to convert one of the control wheels to handle it. In the meantime, I agree with those that suggest using post to handle the zoom. I always shoot in 4k, then use keyframes to control the amount and rate at which I zoom in on a subject. Then I publish the video in 1080. Comes out really smooth and I have complete control over the effect.

Digital zooming in camera doesn't make a lot of sense given the fact that you can do this to your hearts content in post. Are there any NLE's that don't allow you to do this? And do so with greater control with panning etc.

Brian

Digital zooming in camera doesn't make a lot of sense given the fact that you can do this to your hearts content in post. Are there any NLE's that don't allow you to do this? And do so with greater control with panning etc.

Brian

With the 45mm it would be even better for on the spot inspections connected on a laptop or pc screen. the site foreman can ask you for a close up so instead of risking your bird by going closer you just punch in the zoom.

Reactions: Sancho
Guys sorry about basic question, i am still on 1.5 something on FW, can i jump steps or i have to install 1.6 and then 1.7 etc?

Guys sorry about basic question, i am still on 1.5 something on FW, can i jump steps or i have to install 1.6 and then 1.7 etc?
I do believe you can go up 2 steps,but not sure.If you are not happy with this and wants to be safe do 1 step at the time.

I thought the same...but to my amazement, it's not that bad

OK but no need to do it while flying just make it in final cut X it will be exactly the same when you take a 4K movie into HD final movie. In my sens it's better to stay focus on my flying as I was landing enough in trees lately [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08