Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

3 must-have lenses for commercial work?

Have any of you used the lens hood with the Olympus 12mm? I know the manual says not too but I've had a few shots ruined with some terrible lens flare.
Just got the hood, third party made (JJC) instead of Olympus and looks identical... not had a chance to fly yet but it seems to make the gimbal a little front heavy even without a filter attached...
Does anyone use the olympus lens hood? does it balance itself properly at all on the gimbal?

Will be in the air first thing next week and let you know if it works out or not.

I'd would like to know if anyone has made any prints using the X5 and their thoughts about the guality of their prints.

Done some A3 prints from the X5 with 12mm and looked pretty decent, the client was happy for sure... they wanted A2s but my printer guy ensured me it wouldn't go that big without looking sh*t... all in all I would say not too far off from a GH4 as a still camera.

Done some A3 prints from the X5 with 12mm and looked pretty decent, the client was happy for sure... they wanted A2s but my printer guy ensured me it wouldn't go that big without looking sh*t... all in all I would say not too far off from a GH4 as a still camera.
Thanks for info on the printing

Chip

done prints and they are just fine.

Biggest "print" was blown up 3mx3m for a company to display at a conference. No problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop