Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

3D printed accessories

I'm planning to make a mount behind the battery. on the back side of the I1. Isnt that a ok spot?

I'm planning to make a mount behind the battery. on the back side of the I1. Isnt that a ok spot?
You should be ok..just make sure you space the mount out beyond any magnetic interference caused between the battery on the inspire and the battery in the trackimo..
turbo. .

Does this unit work with a 3G or 4G sim, I'm trying to find out if it will work in New Zealand?
It does require a local SIM from a GSM-based carrier. Here in .us, that means AT&T or T-Mobile. No idea for .nz.

The RF-V16 works great here, it is very small and only weighs 27g. Only US$40. I have not mounted it to the Inspire, but the bottom under the battery appears to be the best location to me. The rear would be okay, except that position would interfere getting the bird back in its cage (case).

Reactions: douglas.brownlie
It does require a local SIM from a GSM-based carrier. Here in .us, that means AT&T or T-Mobile. No idea for .nz.

The RF-V16 works great here, it is very small and only weighs 27g. Only US$40. I have not mounted it to the Inspire, but the bottom under the battery appears to be the best location to me. The rear would be okay, except that position would interfere getting the bird back in its cage (case).

The rear mount I posted allows the craft to fit in the case..:)

Been doing a bit of digging on line and yes the Vodafone network here is a 2G GSM network on 900 and 1800 MHz so looks like it will work fine. eBay here I come. Thanks for the help

Been doing a bit of digging on line and yes the Vodafone network here is a 2G GSM network on 900 and 1800 MHz so looks like it will work fine. eBay here I come. Thanks for the help

I love my lil RF-V16. It even doubles as a simple phone for kids to connect with parents, kinda like a Firefly.

I love my lil RF-V16. It even doubles as a simple phone for kids to connect with parents, kinda like a Firefly.
Can't find all the features of it as yet still trolling the inter web. Is it possible to send txt commands to make it beep etc or to send its gps location?

Yes you command it through SMS, and can also make use of gps123.org website. You can make it play a tune and also activate its microphone (either audibly or discreetly).

Mine shipped in Chinese language mode and I had a laughable time figuring out how to switch to English. The manual also made me die of laughter- Chinese/English mashup and mistranslations.

This website really helped too: http://blog.sam-thompson.info/rf-v16-gps-tracker-guide/

Reactions: douglas.brownlie

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin