Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

4/24/15 Site change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As some people can see, the site will be down tonight for a couple of hours. Expect some changes when it comes back up. Things may look pretty different.

We can then use this thread to talk about the changes and what people like and do not like.

Reactions: sirnikolas
Ya, its today. I guess I just want time to pass. It snowed here yesterday.....

The thing I'm really missing is the visual indicator of which forums have new topics.

When on the main forum list, the previous software (or version) highlighted the forums that had unread messages. I would then clear the forum when I've read all of the threads I had cared about ('Mark Forums Read'), and that'd give me a very quick and easy glance at what to pay attention to.

The thing I'm really missing is the visual indicator of which forums have new topics.

When on the main forum list, the previous software (or version) highlighted the forums that had unread messages. I would then clear the forum when I've read all of the threads I had cared about ('Mark Forums Read'), and that'd give me a very quick and easy glance at what to pay attention to.

Me too. I thought I was doing something wrong.

Good feedback. Thank you. I will lock up this thread since someone started another with the same subject. This will keep all ideas in one thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk