Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

4k 30fps on x5r

Reaction score
Where the hell is the option for this? Out of curiosity i was looking through the options on the app today whilst running a batt down and noticed it is not there for me at all. Just 24 or 25 fps for everything above 1080p am i missing something here? I always shoot 25 anyway but id still like to know as it states on the specs in is capable of it.

What FPS options do you have on your x5r?

Thanks
Mick

Last edited:
Where the hell is the option for this? Out of curiosity i was looking through the options on the app today whilst running a batt down and noticed it is not there for me at all. Just 24 or 25 fps for everything above 1080p am i missing something here? I always shoot 25 anyway but id still like to know as it states on the specs in is capable of it.

What FPS options do you have on your x5r?

Thanks
Mick
Select NTSC within the app (you currently have it set on PAL) and the frame rates will be available to you.

Reactions: giumick
Select NTSC within the app (you currently have it set on PAL) and the frame rates will be available to you.

Ahhhh,

Thankyou very much pal.... See the little joke there haha

That never even crossed my mind.

Excuse my ignorance too but does it make a **** bit of difference changing between the two image quality wise? I know PAL technically has more lines and thus in theory more visual info.

Last edited:
basically for 99.9% of us, not a scrap - It's a hangover from the old terrestrial broadcast days - used to be a difference in line count 525 vs 625, frame rates, and also a difference in colour (NTSC was generally horrible!) and would only come in to play if you wanted to compress your wonderful 4K footage to 525/625 lines - and in most cases the broadcaster would want to take care of that for you as they've the engineering talent to make sure it's OK.

For most of us these days with digital systems and youtube/vimeo etc it's pretty much irrelevant.

Reactions: giumick

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaisyBanue