Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, first off, those are ripoff (can you say intellectual property theft?) of an early V1 design of Lynh Phan's adapters.

Second, they are bolt-on to your motor, not auto-tightening.

Third, I have have no idea who "poweparts" are but their credibility and "legal" status means nothing to me since they are selling a stolen design of another manufacturer.

Not intellectual property theft. If that was the case DJI would have a THEFT case against LP and his design, since it would be the same as the originally DJI spin on propellers with the prop locks, However their is no patent or copyright attached and with that unfortunately its fair game to be copied..and they have been. I found a set of 4 online for 28 dollars. I don't trust the spin on type with out prop locks though. I know that if you speak out about these locks on the inspire one FB page you get banned or deleted. Im sure this mod with be advertised heavily over their and tons with drink the kool-aid and have it done at an absorbent amount of money. Im sure FDR mods will add it along with his 300 dollar inspire SMA antenna upgrade.

Reactions: Machoman
Not to hack this post anymore..but doesn't Lynh live in China?..The number one place in which Intellectual property theft occurs from the USA?

Any who..25 minute flight time would be great. I would love the ability to take one of my tb 47's and try this.

Reactions: ted35
Third, I have have no idea who "poweparts" are but their credibility and "legal" status means nothing to me since they are selling a stolen design of another manufacturer.

Which manufacturer have they stolen the Design. Can you please supply name and address and legal information of this manufacturer?

I don't trust the spin on type with out prop locks though.

Where to go with warranty and compensation claims when Lynh Phans new Design spins off? I didnt find any legal company information anywhere.

And whats that: The Lynh Phan LP CF are "14 inches with a 4.8 pitch identical to the T-Motor 14X4.8 CF props". Identical?? So Lynh Phan copied the Design of the T-Motor props manufactured in China for USD 5,- and sold for USD 145,- and sells them now for USD 50,-?

And with the alloy mounting plates there actually is no design except in someones fantasy. Its just USD 5,- (in China) alloy parts which have the holes "designed" at the right place. Obviousely you can even produce them in high-price Germany and still sell them at Euro 27,-. Its unlikely the Germans have taken even notice of Lynh Phans secret business.

ok ok - calm down - we may agree or disagree on prop adapters ( me and damoncooper disagree ). But this thread should not be for that discussion ?

My q is - is it an advantage to serial two 3s compared to use one 6s ? Is the reason to do this battery size ?

Last edited:
Reactions: ted35
You find this information in their shop of course as they are obligated by law to provide this information.

Still dont know where is the residency of Lynh Phans business.

Sorry but Lynh can abandon his support group email or whatever at any time. If some of his alloy spins of and the Inspire falling down hits some children and causes casualties and DJI states that his alloy plates are not certified by them to use on the Inspire1 then Lynh Phan could be hold personally liable at court for all damages occured through his claim that his design is made for Inspire1 - IF he could still be found then as there seems to be no legal company address.

If you tell the judge you bought from some private chinese seller you will be already found guilty because you didnt think anything by buying from some chinese private seller who can only be contacted through email and facebook and whose address you even dont know.

Thats why all sellers in all countries are obliged to keep some minimum standards of information.

If this happen with my mounting alloys bought from the german company I know whom to sue following EU legislation as they sold their parts "for Inspire1".

I in no way wish to add in any way to the prop adapter pissing contest but have to report that the performance and quality of the T-Motor props absolutely justifies the costs in addition to how well they drive home the fact that they unfortunately make the DJI props appear like they came with a snap-tite model of the seventies. The performance of the aircraft is so incredibly different I would have never believed a set of props to have this much affect.
3996-7b099d0abb1af75d2fde96c06d658c9b.jpg
3995-bc768ba1fc56a1780850a2f1f39ff2a2.jpg

I in no way wish to add in any way to the prop adapter pissing contest but have to report that the performance and quality of the T-Motor props absolutely justifies the costs in addition to how well they drive home the fact that they unfortunately make the DJI props appear like they came with a snap-tite model of the seventies. The performance of the aircraft is so incredibly different I would have never believed a set of props to have this much affect.
3996-7b099d0abb1af75d2fde96c06d658c9b.jpg
3995-bc768ba1fc56a1780850a2f1f39ff2a2.jpg
Did you notice much difference in noise level?

Could you elaborate and give examples of performance increase you noticed?

Do you know how to distinguish V1 and V2 of the T-Motor props?

Did you notice much difference in noise level?

Could you elaborate and give examples of performance increase you noticed?

The first thing that was noticed was the unbelievable difference in sound the minute the motors are started. it isn't quieter it's silent compared to before. I have always felt the quick release props made more noise as no matter what "spin" pun intended is put on them they're never truly tight. So they vibrate on their mounts making them louder than the thread on DJI props. All that said the T-Motor props are practically silent at idle and produce the same amount of noise at full throttle take off as the DJI QR props do at idle. As for performance there isn't a manner in which one would judge the aircraft that it hasn't been improved such as climb rate, speed, maneuverability, responsiveness, battery usage, all the way to the fact that after a full TB48 battery flight much of it at full throttle and hard maneuvering the motors are cool to the touch. Not hot, not warm, cool to the touch. If i were crazy enough to waste my time reinstalling the DJI props I guarantee the motors are between warm and hot to the touch after such a flight as it is something I've monitored in the past. Not a subject that is even really debatable. The only disagreement that can exist is by those who haven't used them or aren't allowed to and anything from anyone who hasn't actually flown with them is just conjecture. What will probably cost me some thought now is how it would perform if I were to machine aluminum or titanium conversion mounts to allow it to accept the T-motor Navigator Series 3510 KV360.

Reactions: gregdd
Do you know how to distinguish V1 and V2 of the T-Motor props?
Yes I do know and they are V2 T-Motor props in their very nice box, each in a beautiful bag, and including top washer, brass spacer, and screws.

I also wanted to add these paragraphs from T-Motor's site as it addresses some concerns I've read both on here and on other forums.
"How do our CF Props V2 apply only one pitch?

T-motor brand CF prop V2 is specially designed for the multirotor-copter and implement every detailed opportunity to improve the efficiency,performance and overall capability our products can provide.
After making deliberated measurements upon wing shape of ours, which allows for best performance, we ensure the optimal pitch value which is around one third of the prop in length.
By combining and optimization the efficiency and thrust we gain a best pitch point,Please use it without any worry.

How to choose T-motor style CF prop?

This could overturn our traditional concept of the current prop for hobby field ,when the size is below 12",Please don't choice the same size and pitch if you want to replace your prop to our T-motor style prop to get the best efficiency.
In principle of selection of T-motor style CF prop you can choice the bigger size of the prop which size is below 12",For instance, you will be recommend our 9*3 CF prop if your mulitirotor used to come with 8" prop and be acceptable enough space to replace bigger size prop. Our bigger CF prop will bring higher thrust and same current with the same motor.
By combining and optimization the efficiency and thrust we gain a best pitch point,Please use it without any worry."

My experience with battery usage and temperature of motors would tend to back up these paragraphs.

Reactions: gregdd
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla