Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What shop? I need a name and address if they are so legal.

For motors with 2 holes:

DJI Inspire 1 Propeller Adapter | Powerparts UAV - Unpiloted Aerial Vehicle

For motors with 4 holes:

Yes if you dont trust in spinning parts you need to produce TWO different adapters as there are two different motortypes used for the Inspire.

I had posted the link already but here its again. You also find their name, address, phone, fax, email and even VAT number on their site like it should be.

Did the V1 not have this?

Apparently not as this is right from T-Motor's site
"Introducing the V2 CF propeller
T-motor had already stopped to manufacture and sale the old style CF prop, in order to protect customer’s profit ,and avoid the copy product harming our reputation .
The upgraded V2 CF propeller is published with overall new structure and packing way. We set the bar higher than ever before!
20130725041006601.jpg

20130725041033262.jpg

20130725041055876.jpg
"

Reactions: Machoman
I am also a happy customer:

Fair price adapters with legal dealer address and full warranty for 2 hole and 4 hole motors:

ADAPTER INSPIRE ZUR MONTAGE T-PROP (MOTOREN MIT 2 GEWINDELÖCHER

ADAPTER INSPIRE ZUR MONTAGE T-PROP (MOTOREN MIT 4 GEWINDELÖCHER

Note that there are different motors used with the Inspire. Older ones with 4 holes and newer ones with 2 holes. You need the correct mounting plates for them. Or you avoid the need to produce two different sets for them and make spinnable ones again and claim you did it for "advanced design reasons".

Admin: please delete this thread. We've been invaded by vendors.

I am not a vendor and my 2nd post refered to two different vendors (my previous post didnt) as I was searching for more alternatives to provide hard to find information for all, as most english speaking pilots will not find this in google themselfes.

I dont get any commission for this and I am not affiliated with any of these vendors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell