Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

A big thank you!

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I decided I wanted to step up from the Mavic & P4P for hobby flying and posted in this group.There were a few vendors that chimed in with great info and after emailing all I decided to go with Florida Drone Supply. I had been emailing Michael back and forth and every email sent I would get an immediate reply. I placed three orders with him, the I2, X5S and the hard shell case. I could not be happier with the experience and dealing with such a great rep at FDS. I highly recommend anyone looking at new gear to check them out.
Thanks again Michael!

S

A few weeks ago I decided I wanted to step up from the Mavic & P4P for hobby flying and posted in this group.There were a few vendors that chimed in with great info and after emailing all I decided to go with Florida Drone Supply. I had been emailing Michael back and forth and every email sent I would get an immediate reply. I placed three orders with him, the I2, X5S and the hard shell case. I could not be happier with the experience and dealing with such a great rep at FDS. I highly recommend anyone looking at new gear to check them out.
Thanks again Michael!

S
...and a very big thank you right back to you as well.

We realize everyone has many great options when choosing their vendor and really appreciate everyone who has considered Florida Drone Supply. We will continue to go the extra mile for everyone every chance we get. We could not be happier that you were satisfied enough to make such a nice post and share your experience.

Thanks again and enjoy that new Inspire 2!

Michael

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickolas74