Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

A little news from DJI - and it's not the best...

And I'm soooo tired of hearing you guys whine about "But they took our money!" Grow up.

Eddie, I'm really sorry to hear of your predicament. This is, after all, a community that we are both members of, and as such we should care for one another, even if we don't actually know one another personally. And yes, it's always good to add a little perspective - thank you for that. But at the same time, plenty of people have a common frustration and this IS a logical place to come and talk about it - no matter how trivial and inconsequential that frustration is. And you do have a choice to visit the forum..or not, to read the postings..or not. Anyway, thanks for sharing your opinion and i truly wish you the very best with all that you are dealing with, and hope that the doctors can work their magic for you.

Reactions: ems1016
Yeah, I really don't think DJI is in the position to be defended. They have really botched this. Not saying this is the end of the world. I am just saying they have handled this like.. a chinese based company.

Many companies completely botch new product releases and customer service, no matter where they are based. Motorola has completely botched every device release they have been in charge of (before, during, and after Google ownership), as well as Google itself (the whole freaking Nexus line releases, though the current Nexus 6 debacle is probably Motorola's fault as well).

I'm glad DJI hyped the release early, I was stung by the stealth release of the p2v+v2, and the Inspire release saved me from ordering a replacement.

Completely botched releases of consumer products is pretty much the norm, sadly enough. I don't own anything Apple, but I will say that they do a far better job with pre-inventory and expectation management (and on time delivery) than most.

Many companies completely botch new product releases and customer service, no matter where they are based. Motorola has completely botched every device release they have been in charge of (before, during, and after Google ownership), as well as Google itself (the whole freaking Nexus line releases, though the current Nexus 6 debacle is probably Motorola's fault as well).

I'm glad DJI hyped the release early, I was stung by the stealth release of the p2v+v2, and the Inspire release saved me from ordering a replacement.

Completely botched releases of consumer products is pretty much the norm, sadly enough. I don't own anything Apple, but I will say that they do a far better job with pre-inventory and expectation management (and on time delivery) than most.

Tough comparison, IMHO. Apple is a decades-old company that is the most highly-valued enterprise in the world (today's market cap = $483 Billion), whereas DJI is a small technology start-up that has grown from a company of less than ten employees a few years ago to just over 3000 today. Yes, they have tried to emulate Apple in their approach to innovation, but to expect that their customer service and support should be on a par with Apple is to set an impossibly high standard. Remember, even Apple almost died before calling Steve Jobs back to the helm.

You guys who talk about customer service and tech support have a lot to learn. My company has two 1.8 million dollar digital printers. The hardware support is good, on the RIP end for those who know what that is SUCKS. I spend half my time trying to translate what the tech is saying.....and they are American (Hired from Panama) LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela