Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

A new marketplace for us all

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Thanks to all of those who helped us during the testing phase. Very appreciated indeed. We are now officially live with our marketplace and ready to expose your work to customers worldwide. The video below will tell you a bit more about the whole concept.

Alternatively, could the editor please touch base with me regarding the purchase of space on this site. Please contact me at [email protected]

Looking forward to showcasing your work to our customers.

You can visit the site at www.aerial-entertainment-studios.com

Cheers

hate videos, dont watch them often. who are you and whats going live?

I can but smile at a comment like this :)

Well done on a great concept PGaucher. Being involved in website design I can see you have put much time, effort and money into this :)

hate videos, dont watch them often. who are you and whats going live?
I'm the CEO of a stock footage platform dedicated 100% on exotic aerial content from the world's most beautiful locations. We went live 2 days ago with our marketplace that allows fellow creative artists to showcase their work and display it to customers worldwide. Fellow forum members assisted during the testing phase of the marketplace to iron out some technical issues. Now we are ready to go.

What we are offering to content creators is unlike any other platform. From large payouts to complete flexibility around pricing, this is simply not found elsewhere.

Anyhow, the above 1 minute 36 seconds video outlines some of the key features of our platform designed specifically for content creators.

Cheers

Patrice

Reactions: SultanGris
I'm the CEO of a stock footage platform dedicated 100% on exotic aerial content from the world's most beautiful locations. We went live 2 days ago with our marketplace that allows fellow creative artists to showcase their work and display it to customers worldwide. Fellow forum members assisted during the testing phase of the marketplace to iron out some technical issues. Now we are ready to go.

What we are offering to content creators is unlike any other platform. From large payouts to complete flexibility around pricing, this is simply not found elsewhere.

Anyhow, the above 1 minute 36 seconds video outlines some of the key features of our platform designed specifically for content creators.

Cheers

Patrice
thanks for the explanation, id much rather spend 10 seconds reading vs watching a 1 minute 36 second video to gain the same info, nothing personal ;)

I can but smile at a comment like this :)

Well done on a great concept PGaucher. Being involved in website design I can see you have put much time, effort and money into this :)
Oh yes Jason ... a lot of everything you mentioned. So much in fact I am pretty convinced no one else in the near future will be building something like this. I did this out of passion for the world of aerial cinematography of which you know I am a fairly decent content creator. This is not motivated by profit, but rather the love of the industry itself.

Anyone wanting to showcase their work on our platform, the door is open. This was built for you.

Cheers

Patrice

Reactions: qbizzy
Hi everyone,

Thanks to all of those who helped us during the testing phase. Very appreciated indeed. We are now officially live with our marketplace and ready to expose your work to customers worldwide. The video below will tell you a bit more about the whole concept.

Alternatively, could the editor please touch base with me regarding the purchase of space on this site. Please contact me at [email protected]

Looking forward to showcasing your work to our customers.

You can visit the site at www.aerial-entertainment-studios.com

Cheers

@Jacob could you please contact pgaucher re advertising costs etc.

Thanks.

@Jacob could you please contact pgaucher re advertising costs etc.

Thanks.
Thanks for the referral. I sent a note to Jacob and will wait for his reply.

All others, I'm getting a lot of registrations on the site. However, please check your junk mail folder as the emails that complete the registration process may have been sent there.

Looking forward to reviewing some of your awesome footage.

Cheers

Hi everyone, many of you have submitted footage for approval. Unfortunately, I needed to reject 90% of the submissions as they were not aligned with our mission statement of displaying the beauty of the planet. Due to intense regulations in the USA, we do not want to showcase any sequences that would be shot in a city environment. Our focus is on exoticism and unfortunately cityscapes do not qualify.

Please understand this done for everyone's best interests.

Feel free to submit footage you may have of the following categories:

- Oceanic
- Panoramic
- Scenic Landscapes
- Cultural/Historical

Cheers everyone and keep em coming.

Patrice

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members