Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

A silly question

Reaction score
So as a previous owner of Inspire 1 and Phantom 3 I have found myself in great difficulty to properly put the I2 into the s*** styrofoam case they give you, nothing fits anywhere, Where does the controller go? Can you post a pic of where each component goes to I don't end up chipping 3/4 of the styrofoam?

So as a previous owner of Inspire 1 and Phantom 3 I have found myself in great difficulty to properly put the I2 into the s*** styrofoam case they give you, nothing fits anywhere, Where does the controller go? Can you post a pic of where each component goes to I don't end up chipping 3/4 of the styrofoam?

Did you remove the batteries?

bbcb42e5e635e0cef3569b9410e6461a.jpg

The space on the right side down is intentioned for the camera (you have to push it in the first 3-4 times), after that it is a nice fit. A second controller can be placed where the camera is sitting now but you could also buy some pluch foam and make space for lenses, batteries and/or ssd (reader). It is all up to you in the end :).

The space on the right side down is intentioned for the camera (you have to push it in the first 3-4 times), after that it is a nice fit. A second controller can be placed where the camera is sitting now but you could also buy some pluch foam and make space for lenses, batteries and/or ssd (reader). It is all up to you in the end :).

Where does the charger go? I1 Case did have spot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeddyBirkb