Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

A wedding with the Inspire 1

The bride kissing away the drone at the end was a very very nice touch. I think I would've ended the video with that shot. Overall, very nice however, the shadow of the drone is in many many shots. I would have recomposed or shot at a different time of day. You could still roto the shadows out if you are ambitious.

The bride kissing away the drone at the end was a very very nice touch. I think I would've ended the video with that shot. Overall, very nice however, the shadow of the drone is in many many shots. I would have recomposed or shot at a different time of day. You could still roto the shadows out if you are ambitious.

Thanks for your comments... i had no time to take more shoots..because of the wedding....and at that time that is the only shoots that i could take. I could not repeat any of the shoots XD

The bride kissing away the drone at the end was a very very nice touch. I think I would've ended the video with that shot.

I agree totally, that would have made a perfect ending shot.
there was some pretty neat flying in that video, evidently with the adaptive landing gear turned off.. :)

I especially liked the part at 1:53 when you fly over the sign and reveal the carriage, I would have made that the first appearance of the carriage in the video.

Were you filming the guests and tables with the I1? I wouldn't have done that, that was far too close to people for my liking. I wouldn't trust the I1 to be up in peoples faces.

I have done a few video shoots where you only get one chance to get it right and it cant be repeated. And a couple in very close quarters, but I havent combined them yet, I bet the heart was pumping right?

I agree totally, that would have made a perfect ending shot.
there was some pretty neat flying in that video, evidently with the adaptive landing gear turned off.. :)

I especially liked the part at 1:53 when you fly over the sign and reveal the carriage, I would have made that the first appearance of the carriage in the video.

Were you filming the guests and tables with the I1? I wouldn't have done that, that was far too close to people for my liking. I wouldn't trust the I1 to be up in peoples faces.

I have done a few video shoots where you only get one chance to get it right and it cant be repeated. And a couple in very close quarters, but I havent combined them yet, I bet the heart was pumping right?

Thanks for your comments m00se,

All the shoots were a little improvised because i had not much time, so i did the best i could....and yes...sometimes the heart was pumping XD

My only critique about the footage is that I always despise shots where the camera was casting a shadow. It basically tells me a poor framing and it draws your attention away from the subject matter.

Yes there are times you just can not get around casting a shadow but it is your job as a "magician" not to reveal your secrets. Work on that shadow on post production.

Aside from that I love the score and the shots and I agree the bride kiss pull back shot should have been the last shot.

Thanks for your comments m00se,

All the shoots were a little improvised because i had not much time, so i did the best i could....and yes...sometimes the heart was pumping XD
imagino que hablas espanol no?
hecho de menos a las bodas espanolas....... hace tiempo que no pruebo la comida de boda :(

Did you really fly over the tables? and that close to the guests?

It looks like he was hand holding the I1 for those close up shots.
yeh , i looked for any tell tale table cloths blowing in the wind etc.
I have tried holding the inspire for closeups, if I end up doing any serious closeups, I will get a hero 4 on a handheld gimbal

imagino que hablas espanol no?
hecho de menos a las bodas espanolas....... hace tiempo que no pruebo la comida de boda :(

Did you really fly over the tables? and that close to the guests?

Efectivamente hablo español XD

Las tomas realizadas alrededor de los invitados en el cocktail logicamente las realice con el inspire en mano para que quedaran estabilizadas y sobre todo por seguridad, además aprovechar para grabar ese momento tambien.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD