Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Aaaaaaarrrgh!

Reaction score
Hi,

Obviously new here.
Bought my Inspire a while back and used it a couple of times. It's been stored for a couple of months now and I dusted it off and tried to install the latest updates... So.

- App seems to be the correct one (on my iPad Mini)
- Followed the published instructions to update the drone. Downloaded the zip file (to my Mac), transferred it to the SD. Put it in the camera. Remote off. Switched on and it continued doing D-DD until the battery went flat (hours - not 25 mins).
- Tried to update controller, but nothing happened.
- Now controller and drone don't talk to each other. Controller gives red light, and drone gives flashing yellow.
- Can't even put her in travel mode.

HELP!

Hi,

Obviously new here.
Bought my Inspire a while back and used it a couple of times. It's been stored for a couple of months now and I dusted it off and tried to install the latest updates... So.

- App seems to be the correct one (on my iPad Mini)
- Followed the published instructions to update the drone. Downloaded the zip file (to my Mac), transferred it to the SD. Put it in the camera. Remote off. Switched on and it continued doing D-DD until the battery went flat (hours - not 25 mins).
- Tried to update controller, but nothing happened.
- Now controller and drone don't talk to each other. Controller gives red light, and drone gives flashing yellow.
- Can't even put her in travel mode.

HELP!
D-D-D-D indicates the FW Upgrade is being performed, D---DD indicates the FW Upgrade is complete.
If all else fails.........Read the Instructions LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan