Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

About to pull the trigger on a Pro. Final questions.

Reaction score
Latest price reduction has brought this machine into my budget (now $3900usd) for an upgrade from my P3 Pro. A couple of questions that I am still unsure about:
- From my research think the Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2.0 Lens seems well reviewed for a wide angle lens better than the standard 15mm DJI one. Roughly $700usd new. Does this have any balance issues on gimbal?
- The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ lens seems a well reviewed zoom lens. I do see people say not to zoom while flying, but I will be using it more to give zoom options and keep that level of zoom during a shot. Roughly $300usd new. DJI has a balancing ring for this.
- I normally use a ND8 to lower shutter speed and reduce jello while making film cinematic effect on my Phantom 3. Is this recommended for these lens'? I see they are 37mm threads. Will these effect gimbal balance at all?
- Can my Phantom 3 controller be used as a second gimbal operator controller on the Inspire?
- Been reading people have been having a number of issues with the larger TB48. Was there just a bad batch? Sitting on the fence to go for these or the TB47s.

Think that is it! Any final tips or small products that I will need to get started?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla