Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Adopt-a-Drone Shelter

Reaction score
We need to open a shelter for abandoned drones.

"The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) spent about $600,000 on six drones -- then never flew them because of technical problems with flight time, maneuverability and more, according to the report from the Office of the Inspector General (OIG) that audited DOJ units.

"The ATF ended up canceling all of their drone-related operations and tossing the drones in the trash. The OIG said it was 'troubled' ATF spent that kind of money on drones with problems that were 'significant enough to render them unsuitable for deployment.'"

http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...pent-600k-11-drones-never-flew-report-n330566

UNBELIEVABLE !!..... This is why a hammer costs $2,800 and a calculator $6,000 to the government.

Tax payers money down the drain again..................... nothing changes.

Reactions: PB30X and crashburn
Not happy at all if there will be an opprtunity for people to interfere with our signal when we enjoy our hobby.Especially to general public.
Also it's a freaking waste of money from the taks-money.
But I volunteer to keep an eye on one if these drones.Will send them my adress:).On the other hand maybe not my adress to keep the secret service away from me;)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool