Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Aerial Business Growing, Should I Move from P3 Pro?

Reaction score
My aerial business continues to grow. I started with a P2 in January, moved to the P3 pro. I am now beginning to think I should've gone right to the Inspire1..anyway.
I'm assuming moving to the Inspire is right. Doing some promo videos, land surveys, and general client aerial photography.
Any thoughts; Inspire 1 is the right way; accessories, extra batteries
Thoughts, thanks

Only you will be abel to make that decision because we don't fully know your business model.

Honestly the inspire 1 x3 camera isn't much better then the P3 pro. It's just a cooler aircraft. You wouldn't see much business gain unless you went inspire 1 pro. And if you can afford the inspire 1 pro I'd skip it and go to the spreading wings series. I have an Inspire 1 and I wouldn't be comfortable lifting a $2000 camera with only 4 propellers. I'd want 6 or 8 props to feel safe. You'll open more business opportunities with a hex or octa copter then you will with an Inspire.

This is just my 2 cents.

Depends, I would go the Inspire 1 Pro route as opposed to the hexacopter-octocopter simply because it will be RTF and have an interface that you are already used to. On the other hand, if your goal/dream is to get into super high end productions you may consider skipping the Inspire and going to something bigger right off the bat.
From the sounds of it you are doing the same general type of work that we are although we get a few TV/broadcast requests as well, so I would recommend getting the Inspire 1 Pro and charging an extra $250-500/day to your clients.

Yep..I1 is the next step. I used what I made in a few shoots to buy an i1 10 batteries and the GPC landing mode case. You will have to decide on the X3 or the X5, and also look into the cost of adding the i1 to the insurance policy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topproorityhealthcare