Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Aerial Timelaps

Brad, I use the Litchi app for my photos, but I am able to use the DJI GO app to do timelapses, just doesn't work well for hyperlapses. I need the AC to stop and take a photo vs still moving when the shutter snaps. Especially with a long shutter.

The AC stops when shooting in litchi? **** I've been wasting my time with long exposure in dji go [emoji23] most I've gotten clean is 8 seconds. Can litchi go for longer and keep stable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: rdweaver
Yup! I'm actually working on a hyperlaps now. Litchi is AWESOME! Loving it so far. I'm thinking about trying autopilot as well. I've had it downloaded for ever, but haven't used it yet... Hopefully more testing this weekend, if the rain in southern California ever lets up... (not something we say very often, but VERY welcomed!)

Reactions: Drone Productions
Yup! I'm actually working on a hyperlaps now. Litchi is AWESOME! Loving it so far. I'm thinking about trying autopilot as well. I've had it downloaded for ever, but haven't used it yet... Hopefully more testing this weekend, if the rain in southern California ever lets up... (not something we say very often, but VERY welcomed!)

Gonna have to give it a shot! I use it for video but don't really like the layout for everything else. Thanks for mentioning it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do Hyperlaps (Litchi) require of editing or is it a straight up Time Lapse?

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Do Hyperlaps (Litchi) require of editing or is it a straight up Time Lapse?

Theoretically you could just take all of the images from a HL mission and have QuickTime Player 7 produce and "Image Sequence" for you, but it's not going to be a polished final video. You can also import the all the images as an "Image Sequence" in to Premier, or After Effects and edit the clips as 1 video file. Again, you aren't going to get that polished final video.

Are you just after a rough cut of what something might look like?

Theoretically you could just take all of the images from a HL mission and have QuickTime Player 7 produce and "Image Sequence" for you, but it's not going to be a polished final video. You can also import the all the images as an "Image Sequence" in to Premier, or After Effects and edit the clips as 1 video file. Again, you aren't going to get that polished final video.

Are you just after a rough cut of what something might look like?

Yep! Thanks for the info.

Yep! Thanks for the info.

Here are 2 links, the first is literally all the images straight out of the camera, and the second is the final video.
Hope this help!

This was just put through QuickTime Player 7

This started in LRTimelaps4, went in to Lightroom, then back in to LRT, reloaded in to Lightroom only then to setup an export in to LRT to then render in to a video (this is where the motion blur options are applied). Rendered video is then imported in to After Effects, where Warp Stabilizer is applied and tweaked. Final video is rendered out from there and uploaded to Youtube/Vimeo/Facebook......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah