Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Aerial Tuscany in 5K - DJI Inspire 2 HD Video

Reaction score

A short aerial movie of the Tuscan hills, shot at Villa Mangiacane, Greve in Chianti and around Villa Bordoni. All footage has been shot with a DJI Inspire 2 drone in 5K using a 45mm lens on a Zenmuse X5S Camera.
Tuscany is known for its landscapes, traditions, history, artistic legacy and its influence on high culture. It is regarded as the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance and has been home to many figures influential in the history of art and science, and contains well-known museums such as the Uffizi and the Pitti Palace. Tuscany produces wines, including Chianti, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, Morellino di Scansano and Brunello di Montalcino. Having a strong linguistic and cultural identity, it is sometimes considered "a nation within a nation". Tuscany is traditionally a popular destination in Italy, and the main tourist destinations by number of tourist arrivals are Florence, Pisa, Montecatini Terme, Castiglione della Pescaia and Grosseto. The village of Castiglione della Pescaia is also the most visited seaside destination in the region, with seaside tourism accounting for approximately 40% of tourist arrivals in Tuscany. Additionally, Siena, Lucca, the Chianti region, Versilia and Val d'Orcia are also internationally renowned and particularly popular spots among travellers. Seven Tuscan localities have been designated World Heritage Sites: the historic centre of Florence (1982); the Cathedral square of Pisa (1987); the historical centre of San Gimignano (1990); the historical centre of Siena (1995); the historical centre of Pienza (1996); the Val d'Orcia (2004), and the Medici Villas and Gardens (2013). Tuscany has over 120 protected nature reserves, making Tuscany and its capital Florence popular tourist destinations that attract millions of tourists every year. In 2012, the city of Florence was the world's 89th most visited city, with over 1.834 million arrivals. Villa Mangiacane is near Villa Machiavelli, while Villa Bordoni, sought by mostly American tourists offers fantastic and peaceful views and amazing food. A real Tuscan adventure.

Reactions: Advexure

A short aerial movie of the Tuscan hills, shot at Villa Mangiacane, Greve in Chianti and around Villa Bordoni. All footage has been shot with a DJI Inspire 2 drone in 5K using a 45mm lens on a Zenmuse X5S Camera.
Tuscany is known for its landscapes, traditions, history, artistic legacy and its influence on high culture. It is regarded as the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance and has been home to many figures influential in the history of art and science, and contains well-known museums such as the Uffizi and the Pitti Palace. Tuscany produces wines, including Chianti, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, Morellino di Scansano and Brunello di Montalcino. Having a strong linguistic and cultural identity, it is sometimes considered "a nation within a nation". Tuscany is traditionally a popular destination in Italy, and the main tourist destinations by number of tourist arrivals are Florence, Pisa, Montecatini Terme, Castiglione della Pescaia and Grosseto. The village of Castiglione della Pescaia is also the most visited seaside destination in the region, with seaside tourism accounting for approximately 40% of tourist arrivals in Tuscany. Additionally, Siena, Lucca, the Chianti region, Versilia and Val d'Orcia are also internationally renowned and particularly popular spots among travellers. Seven Tuscan localities have been designated World Heritage Sites: the historic centre of Florence (1982); the Cathedral square of Pisa (1987); the historical centre of San Gimignano (1990); the historical centre of Siena (1995); the historical centre of Pienza (1996); the Val d'Orcia (2004), and the Medici Villas and Gardens (2013). Tuscany has over 120 protected nature reserves, making Tuscany and its capital Florence popular tourist destinations that attract millions of tourists every year. In 2012, the city of Florence was the world's 89th most visited city, with over 1.834 million arrivals. Villa Mangiacane is near Villa Machiavelli, while Villa Bordoni, sought by mostly American tourists offers fantastic and peaceful views and amazing food. A real Tuscan adventure.

Beautiful - Tuscany is breathtaking. I rode the L'Eroica sportive out there a few years back, a 130k ride from Gaiole where the Chianti flowed all weekend and at the feeding stations! We stayed in a little hilltop village called Volpaia which is very close to where you shot this (look SSE of Greve on the map). Memorable visits to Florence and the stunning Sienna, all very magical and keen to go back before too long.

I think it must be something to do with the streaming but some of this footage was quite blocky in places (eg @ 1:25) though I only have a 1080 monitor, not 5k. Was the original footage okay?

Nonetheless a very nice shoot.

I have a holiday in Tuscany in September and will be taking my drone. It's good to see that people don't mind drones flying over/near their property/land

That's an awesome video, @ElectricLife. I've been just about everywhere in Italy except for Tuscany. I'm not a real wine fan but my wife is and she's been wanting to go there on our next trip to Europe. I'll have to pour here a glass of wine and show here this video :) Love the look of this with the 45...

That's an awesome video, @ElectricLife. I've been just about everywhere in Italy except for Tuscany. I'm not a real wine fan but my wife is and she's been wanting to go there on our next trip to Europe. I'll have to pour here a glass of wine and show here this video :) Love the look of this with the 45...

After the video is complete hand her a couple of tickets to Tuscany!

Lovely video :)

I am seeing some issues with it too however in some areas with artifacts/ block like areas. I have funnily had the same issue with our latest video today with tried and tested export settings. First time ive ever had issues with youtube. Let me know if you find out why its occurring.

I know its probably not but i wondered if it was down to the fact it came direct from a memory stick as oppose to the HDD.

Thanks Mick

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickolas74