Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Air Encoder Error

Reaction score
So.... my I2 arrived and i duly charged all the batteries, and plugged it into the DJI Assistant and upgraded the firmware and also the firmware on the radio.

Now in DJO Go 4 I get an error saying Air Encoder Error

HELPPPPPP!!!

tried that - no joy

restarted all, rear led flashes green, and ever says ok - apart from this air encoder error.

I currently don't have any camera attached (as it hasn't arrived yet) - is the air encoder due to light bridge at all ?

tried that - no joy

restarted all, rear led flashes green, and ever says ok - apart from this air encoder error.

I currently don't have any camera attached (as it hasn't arrived yet) - is the air encoder due to light bridge at all ?
Yes - try reloading the firmware.

Reactions: EDDSkitz
You only need to touch that if you're trying to do the firmware from a mobile... something I definitely wouldn't suggest ever.

re-installed the firmware and reset everything - still no joy.

Contacted the support via chat and got told to do IMU calibration.

Very disappointed now as i dont know what to do next. Do i carry on and buy the X5S hoping that might resolve the problem (if indeed it is to do with the fact i dont have a camera attached) or wait for a firmware upgrade again.

Is it safe to fly ??

Not sure if it's safe to fly, as I'm not totally sure what that pertains to...

re-installed the firmware and reset everything - still no joy.

Contacted the support via chat and got told to do IMU calibration.

Very disappointed now as i dont know what to do next. Do i carry on and buy the X5S hoping that might resolve the problem (if indeed it is to do with the fact i dont have a camera attached) or wait for a firmware upgrade again.

Is it safe to fly ??
Just reread your post sorry - yes, you will get an error message if you do not have a camera/gimbal connected.
Attach an X4S/5S and all should be fine.

I get this error too after the update ..... calibrated 3 times... all 100% completed..... refresh ,reinstalled , calibrated 100%. again, go to fly and this pops up for like 20 secs in red(top left corner)... then disappears. Is this safe to fly/ normal?
fa575af39e71e6bc133ed8846fe2a2c2.jpg

I get this error too after the update ..... calibrated 3 times... all 100% completed..... refresh ,reinstalled , calibrated 100%. again, go to fly and this pops up for like 20 secs in red(top left corner)... then disappears. Is this safe to fly/ normal?
fa575af39e71e6bc133ed8846fe2a2c2.jpg
Recalibrate everything on assistant app . I wouldn't fly with all those errors . You need the glass plate

Recalibrate everything on assistant app . I wouldn't fly with all those errors . You need the glass plate

I did the calibration 4 times each with 100% completion..... still gives me that error.... didn't get this error before the update‍♂️

Did you make sure to attach camera during update? If not attach camera and redo update Using dji assistant.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fastprintstar