Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Aircraft Aluminum Prop adapters for the I1

Reaction score
I recently found a set of aircraft aluminum prop adapters for the inspire 1. These adapters came with a set of 13.5 inch CF props. Total for the 4 props and set of 4 adapters was 67.87 shipped. I know that DJi does not recommend any other type of props with adapters for the I1. I choose to try these out due to the size of the prop. I have a need to use 13.5 inch CF props. I need to be able to deploy quick, have a set of CF props available, (for responsiveness of the I1) get in for the pictures and video and get the heck out quick and fast. 13.5 Inch props allow the i1 to be a little bit faster. I got 50.5 MPH in ATTI mode with a 7 MPH tail wind. Any way here are the pictures of the props with adapters and the place you can get them. I thought they were a good buy so I figure I would share. I did post this on FaceBook, however due to a certain admin, who is a crook in my book, my post was deleted and I was banned from the page. I guess sharing what I found was not allowed on a open forum. Any who…here is where you can get them if you want them. After flying with them, and putting them through they paces, I will be getting another set.

AmazingTech 1345 13*4.5 inch Carbon Fiber Self-locking Propeller + Aliminum Aadapter Quick Release Holder 2-Set for DJI Inspire 1 $67.87 Free Shipping @GoodLuckBuy.com

On a side note, I tried these out on my 3rd Inspire which I had fixed with my CF boom sleeve. I really put it through the paces with these and I could NOT get them to come off. I even loosened the front 2 props and started up the i1 to see if they would tighten the adapters. They did and If flew perfect. I am a true believer that DJI made a mistake in the 1st set of props where as the hub stopped the prop from going all the way down. If they would have drilled a hole in top of the metal hub they would have not had a problem with the props flying off. Thus no prop lock would be needed.

Attachments

• IMG_1014.JPG
    IMG_1014.JPG
    946.6 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_1015.JPG
    IMG_1015.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 107
  • IMG_1016.JPG
    IMG_1016.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 107
yep..they are...you just have to make sure you place the right "color" on the right motor. Copy my pictures and you will be good to go....if you get them.

Looks like a very good adaptor design. Good price too, but I've had problems with orders from goodluckbuy, slow boat from China sometimes.

I recently found a set of aircraft aluminum prop adapters for the inspire 1. These adapters came with a set of 13.5 inch CF props. Total for the 4 props and set of 4 adapters was 67.87 shipped. I know that DJi does not recommend any other type of props with adapters for the I1. I choose to try these out due to the size of the prop. I have a need to use 13.5 inch CF props. I need to be able to deploy quick, have a set of CF props available, (for responsiveness of the I1) get in for the pictures and video and get the heck out quick and fast. 13.5 Inch props allow the i1 to be a little bit faster. I got 50.5 MPH in ATTI mode with a 7 MPH tail wind. Any way here are the pictures of the props with adapters and the place you can get them. I thought they were a good buy so I figure I would share. I did post this on FaceBook, however due to a certain admin, who is a crook in my book, my post was deleted and I was banned from the page. I guess sharing what I found was not allowed on a open forum. Any who…here is where you can get them if you want them. After flying with them, and putting them through they paces, I will be getting another set.

AmazingTech 1345 13*4.5 inch Carbon Fiber Self-locking Propeller + Aliminum Aadapter Quick Release Holder 2-Set for DJI Inspire 1 $67.87 Free Shipping @GoodLuckBuy.com

On a side note, I tried these out on my 3rd Inspire which I had fixed with my CF boom sleeve. I really put it through the paces with these and I could NOT get them to come off. I even loosened the front 2 props and started up the i1 to see if they would tighten the adapters. They did and If flew perfect. I am a true believer that DJI made a mistake in the 1st set of props where as the hub stopped the prop from going all the way down. If they would have drilled a hole in top of the metal hub they would have not had a problem with the props flying off. Thus no prop lock would be needed.
Would the adaptors work with T - motor Carbon props ?

Would the adaptors work with T - motor Carbon props ?

Yep they will. The only thing i had to do to the props that came with the adapters was make the center hole of the CF props slightly bigger to make sure the I1 factory motor screw would fit into the prop.

Looks like a very good adaptor design. Good price too, but I've had problems with orders from goodluckbuy, slow boat from China sometimes.

Shipping for the stuff I ordered from them was about 2 weeks. I thought it was not bad.

Shipping for the stuff I ordered from them was about 2 weeks. I thought it was not bad.
They took my money per PayPal on order on Nov 16, still waiting delivery. Supposed to arrive tomorrow. So, my experience is not as good as yours.

I have a question is there a certain set up for less noise possible by using a Particular prop . You mentioned speed in out great what about noise level
Your thoughts? Thank you

I have a question is there a certain set up for less noise possible by using a Particular prop . You mentioned speed in out great what about noise level
Your thoughts? Thank you

Nope...seems like the same noise level coming from the props. I have a set of 13.5 in props before that were a bit less noisy. but i think the pitch of them was what made that. They seemed to have less pitch.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell