Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Aircraft Upgrade Error - Device not Detected

Reaction score
I started getting an "Aircraft Upgrade Error" last week in the status page. I submitted a question to DJI and have yet to receive any reply. I booted up again this morning to see there was a new upgrade out there so I ran it and it did not change. All other devices upgraded. After reviewing the log before and after the firmware update it shows a device is not detected:

[00036697][17 00][00] device not detected.
[00049259][17 01][00] device not detected.

I am unsure what device it is looking for. I have checked all connections on the aircraft and all are secure. Any help in deciphering this is greatly appreciated.

I started getting an "Aircraft Upgrade Error" last week in the status page. I submitted a question to DJI and have yet to receive any reply. I booted up again this morning to see there was a new upgrade out there so I ran it and it did not change. All other devices upgraded. After reviewing the log before and after the firmware update it shows a device is not detected:

[00036697][17 00][00] device not detected.
[00049259][17 01][00] device not detected.

I am unsure what device it is looking for. I have checked all connections on the aircraft and all are secure. Any help in deciphering this is greatly appreciated.

Found this......

Attachments

• hardware ID-1.pdf
    55.2 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: Lipp_24
Looks like the optical position sensor module on the bottom... :oops:

I know from a tear down of a "B" model... those are a _itch to get unplugged once they are unscrewed... :mad:

I ordered a new one. I just hope that is it and not something in between. I will let everyone know as soon as it comes in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyLions