Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Aircraft won't yaw

Reaction score
Hi guys I need a little help. Just bought the i2 x5s flown once everything fine. Flown for second time this morning and the aircraft won't yaw?? No updates required, status normal. Have turned everything off and on numerous times no change. I had adjusted the gimbal settings for smooth filming in between first and second flight. Also have tried to calibrate controller (with aircraft off) but it seems to go on forever without finishing. Also whilst calibrating, the blue lines indicating stick position seem to be bluer on the right stick???? Any ideas?? Got a shoot in Iceland in three weeks so I'm a little bit panicky!! Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Hi guys I need a little help. Just bought the i2 x5s flown once everything fine. Flown for second time this morning and the aircraft won't yaw?? No updates required, status normal. Have turned everything off and on numerous times no change. I had adjusted the gimbal settings for smooth filming in between first and second flight. Also have tried to calibrate controller (with aircraft off) but it seems to go on forever without finishing. Also whilst calibrating, the blue lines indicating stick position seem to be bluer on the right stick???? Any ideas?? Got a shoot in Iceland in three weeks so I'm a little bit panicky!! Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots
Read this thread and try adjusting - Stick Sensitivity - Yaw Control

I have also deleted your other post on the same subject. Please do not double post it is against our community rules.

I started the thread same issues. Some fix it with yaw smoothness in settings. Mine wouldn't

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen