Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

All the Different flying apps for inspire 1

Reaction score
I wonder if any other members, would be interested in a thread that listed all the available flying apps, for either iPad or android, either available now or still in beta, with descriptions of there benefits or advantages over others, there is information on the site about certain apps, but it would be good to be able to compare them against one another in the one thread, I myself have only used the Dji go app up to now and am only a novice flyer.

Reactions: Ascender
As they change almost daily how the descriptions should look?
Well maybe each app listing it's characteristics, i.e. waypoints ( maximum amount ).follow, point of interest, and the ease of setting these various functions. Do you mean that new apps are appearing daily, or each individual app changes daily, It could be that members add to the thread by just posting what their vavourite flying app is and why.

I wonder if any other members, would be interested in a thread that listed all the available flying apps, for either iPad or android, either available now or still in beta, with descriptions of there benefits or advantages over others, there is information on the site about certain apps, but it would be good to be able to compare them against one another in the one thread, I myself have only used the Dji go app up to now and am only a novice flyer.
I would be very interested in it!

3rd Party Inspire SDK Apps List | DJI Inspire Forum

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool