Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

AmazingTech 1345 propellers with adaptor

Reaction score
Propeller are literally the most important item you can select. Not even sure why you would consider some goodluckbuy garbage from a seller who cannot even spell aluminum.

Reactions: RBirtles
Propeller are literally the most important item you can select. Not even sure why you would consider some goodluckbuy garbage from a seller who cannot even spell aluminum.
You are right! In the meantime we all trust DJI and apparently we shouldn't since many of us have lost a propeller in flight. I don't want to base my opinion simply on a spelling mistake but on the other hand I don't want to be a beta tester.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi all,

I am thinking about changing my current propellers (1345 self-thigthening with security) against the one mentionned in the title or visible here:
AmazingTech 1345 13*4.5 inch Carbon Fiber Self-locking Propeller + Aliminum Aadapter Quick Release Holder 2-Set for DJI Inspire 1 $67.87 Free Shipping @GoodLuckBuy.com
I know that some of you already have tried these propellers, could you therefore please tell me whether you are happy with them?
Thanks in advance for your comments
David

I finally got mine after 40 days. If you are thinking of buying one, I suggest a quicker shipping method. Also the packaging it was in is terrible, a thin bubble wrap envelope that was torn and Canada Post wrapped it all in a sealed appology bag when they found it torn in that condition... Have not tried them yet bit looks pretty good and surprisingly undamaged.
1461627124334350344066.jpg

I order an Set from Infinity-hobby.com and they are amazing . They was well packaged and very fast shipping as it comes from CA Warehouse here is the link below
Infinity Hobby

How much flight time do you have on these adapters? I'm currently trying to decide which adapters to go with for the T props but nobody seems to have any extensive flight time except with the expensive LP adapters.

How much flight time do you have on these adapters? I'm currently trying to decide which adapters to go with for the T props but nobody seems to have any extensive flight time except with the expensive LP adapters.
I get a good 25 Mins of Flight Time with the TB 48 Battery and 20 Mins with the TB 47 but you have to take in fact that the wind was low between 5 -8 MPH and I wasn't flying very hard meaning top speed. here is what they look like before going on

Attachments

• 20160410_100756.jpg
    20160410_100756.jpg
    649.2 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: emtea
What about the quality of the props provided and how well balanced are they out the box?

Just tested out the AmazingTech props, I did not do a hub balance, 3 of 4 were out of hub balance. These props are shorter than the standard dji ones and aren't as stable hovering especially if you have add ons. I suggest shelling out for real T-motor props and buy just the adapters for them.

Do you have any recommendation on good quality carbon props that would fit the build?

Authentic T-motor CF props best way to go else get a knock off brand at a fraction of the cost and get them balanced and if you are lifting anything other than an x3 get 14". 1448 is common size and pitch angle from what I've read.

I'm lifting the x5 camera and what is the bigest legal size props the inspire will support?

AmazingTech I suggest shelling out for real T-motor props and buy just the adapters for them.

Can you please tell me why it says on their site 2 Sets, over, and over, and over again, but they only show 1 set in the pics?

I mean, every single ad says 2 sets, (buts shows pics of 1 set)

I want to order these, but do not want to be disappointed by NOT getting what I expected. (everyone hates that)

I seen the infinitly hobby ones, no cw &ccw, don't like that.

I actually do NOT *need any kind of ST or QR, (would prefer straight bolt on) but ................. those plates out there have u "verb" out the t-motor 12mm prop hole distance 1/5mm each to 13mm, (no problem) but then simply shitcan the t-motor top plate ??? (you can't *verb that out 1/5mm of the counter sunk aluminum top plate) if you could, you wouldn't need any bottom plate at all, (just bolt it to the bell using t-motor top plate)

Didn't anyone even one time think of making a top plate with 2 13mm spanned holes, (we simply verb out the t-motor c/f props slightly, insert the brass center ring, and bolt right on to the bell.

Seriously, this is driving me nuts

ps - Tommy Bear on rc groups is a rude arrogant *** who I wouldn't buy water from if I were on fire, please don't mention him here again)

Can you please tell me why it says on their site 2 Sets, over, and over, and over again, but they only show 1 set in the pics?

I mean, every single ad says 2 sets, (buts shows pics of 1 set)

I want to order these, but do not want to be disappointed by NOT getting what I expected. (everyone hates that)

I seen the infinitly hobby ones, no cw &ccw, don't like that.

I actually do NOT *need any kind of ST or QR, (would prefer straight bolt on) but ................. those plates out there have u "verb" out the t-motor 12mm prop hole distance 1/5mm each to 13mm, (no problem) but then simply shitcan the t-motor top plate ??? (you can't *verb that out 1/5mm of the counter sunk aluminum top plate) if you could, you wouldn't need any bottom plate at all, (just bolt it to the bell using t-motor top plate)

Didn't anyone even one time think of making a top plate with 2 13mm spanned holes, (we simply verb out the t-motor c/f props slightly, insert the brass center ring, and bolt right on to the bell.

Seriously, this is driving me nuts

ps - Tommy Bear on rc groups is a rude arrogant *** who I wouldn't buy water from if I were on fire, please don't mention him here again)

There exists such an adapter for just bolt on and verb the t motor props for a 13mm slot. Google dji t motor adapter. EBay same search will also give you the item you desire.

There exists such an adapter for just bolt on and verb the t motor props for a 13mm slot. Google dji t motor adapter. EBay same search will also give you the item you desire.

Also the AmazingTech adapter 2 pairs is complete set for 39 usd no worries if you go that route just long ship time in my case. It holds up pretty well just spin on then hand tighten a little (doesn't budge if spun on tight). Be sure to use a little loctite on the screws when mounting the plate to the motor and the mating plate to the props, no loctite on the spinon threadings.

Note the amazingtech adapters have 4 holes. 2 for 12mm span and 2 for 13mm span.

1) - Thanks bro - but didn't you read the part where you CAN'T verb out the t-motor top plate, (and screwing the c/f prop directly to the bell without top plate support is just foolish).
I'm going to pay the extra coin for the t-motor props and I plan on using all the hardware, (especially the top plate).

2) - please tell me if you get 2 pairs or 1 pair of the Amazing Tech adaptors. The description clearly says "2 pairs" and the pics clearly show "1 pair". (is it 2 pair for $35 or $70)
AmazingTech Aliminum Aadapter Quick Release Holder for DJI Inpsire 1 CW/CCW 2-Pairs $39.02 Free Shipping @GoodLuckBuy.com

and thx in advance for your help, I'm gonna order them :)

Note the amazingtech adapters have 4 holes. 2 for 12mm span and 2 for 13mm span.

Knew that - note that the "top plate" ones u mentioned on ebay do Not, (I would never trust just the 2 screws through the c/f prop with no top plate - no way

1) - Thanks bro - but didn't you read the part where you CAN'T verb out the t-motor top plate, (and screwing the c/f prop directly to the bell without top plate support is just foolish).
I'm going to pay the extra coin for the t-motor props and I plan on using all the hardware, (especially the top plate).

2) - please tell me if you get 2 pairs or 1 pair of the Amazing Tech adaptors. The description clearly says "2 pairs" and the pics clearly show "1 pair". (is it 2 pair for $35 or $70)
AmazingTech Aliminum Aadapter Quick Release Holder for DJI Inpsire 1 CW/CCW 2-Pairs $39.02 Free Shipping @GoodLuckBuy.com

and thx in advance for your help, I'm gonna order them :)

The direct bolt on adapter replaces the t motor top plate for a 13mm one. You just verb the props. But since you want to use the top plate then should get the amazingthech one since you can swap it. And yes, the 39 dollar ones are complete with 2 cw and 2 ccw adapters. Just need the props and you are good to go.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido