Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

AmazingTech 1345 propellers with adaptor

The direct bolt on adapter replaces the t motor top plate for a 13mm one. You just verb the props. But since you want to use the top plate then should get the amazingthech one since you can swap it. And yes, the 39 dollar ones are complete with 2 cw and 2 ccw adapters. Just need the props and you are good to go.

Thx, but now I'm confused.
Please show me a link to a solo "top plate"
(the ebay ones you referenced I thought were "bottom plates", Not top plates.
(this it most unorganized topic on the internet, **** is absolutely scattered everywhere) very frustrating
The one thread that had good info with links to adaptors for BOTH 2 hole and 4 hole I1 motors, got locked at the request of the whiner DC and now I can't find it again (it wasn't a c/f titled thread, just one that morphed into it)

DJI Inspire 1 Adapter Plate for T- Motor CF Props Set (4pcs)

Here is the image they have for those plates installed. It's image 7 and 8 on that listing...

View attachment 8226

Thanks friend, that pics straightens out a lot :) (why don't they post it?)
Maybe ill get them and try with RC Tymer props (that do NOT come with a top plate).

Are there self tightening adaptors out there that are only one piece
(you screw the t-motor prop on using t-motor top plate, screws, brass sleeve, (then just spin on the combo)?

Something non-LP that I can order in the states tomorrow?

Thanks friend, that pics straightens out a lot :) (why don't they post it?)
Maybe ill get them and try with RC Tymer props (that do NOT come with a top plate).

Are there self tightening adaptors out there that are only one piece
(you screw the t-motor prop on using t-motor top plate, screws, brass sleeve, (then just spin on the combo)?

Something non-LP that I can order in the states tomorrow?

Not certain there is any similar ones in the states. Just in europe and I don't know if LP is a knock off or the euro one is knock off but if you want cheap and use the existing prop threads then german made ones are the way to go. Search Inspire adapter zur montage and you will get a few links that sell the same item. What they sell is fair price versus lp branded one that is over priced.

Propeller are literally the most important item you can select. Not even sure why you would consider some goodluckbuy garbage from a seller who cannot even spell aluminum.

Nor can you. The word is "Aluminium" just because Americans don't pronounce the last 'I' doesn't mean it's not in there.

Nor can you. The word is "Aluminium" just because Americans don't pronounce the last 'I' doesn't mean it's not in there.

Actually, "aluminum" is a valid spelling. Since we're being assholes, I wanted to point out your run-on sentence, which is a grammar error in both American English and British English.

Hello everyone,
we are a small company based in Switzerland producing precision parts for UAVs and drones in general.

Since all the issues noticed with Inspire 1 and 2 propeller quick locks (ended in lost props sometimes), we decided to produce our own carbon fiber propeller adaptors.

We decided to NOT go for quick release, single screw models, since the powerful brake on the Inspire 1 motors can unscrew the propeller on heavy decelerations.

Our mounts are solid, plug and forget, machined out of 7075 aluminum (Ergal alloy, used in aerospace), made in Italy by Hermle CNC mills (0.02mm tolerance).
Now we black anodize them for better look and scratch resistance.

The propellers are 14 inches, and come pre-balanced.

Inspire 1 Carbon Fiber propeller adapters

Many hours of flight test are put into this product, and many users are already happy with the performance; drone feels more solid and ready.
A slightly better flight time is also noticeable.

We are open to your thoughts and suggestions.

Reactions: born2fly
Has anybody tried the eBay plates? i really dont want to wait over a month for them from GLB.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinODo