Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

An epic "dronie" shot from Lion's head Mountain in Cape Town, South Africa.

Well hopefully you own an osmo.
Some whale footage would be pretty cool.
**** I'm jealous they would probably have to kick me out country. To keep me from flying.
Fly safe pilot:cool:

Reactions: SightGeist
Wonder why you own a drone to climb up a mountain and drag it to the top and fly there.Couldn't you start the flight at the bottom and explore the top with your Inspire?:p:p:p:p:p:p
I guess I'm lazy:(

Wonder why you own a drone to climb up a mountain and drag it to the top and fly there.Couldn't you start the flight at the bottom and explore the top with your Inspire?:p:p:p:p:p:p
I guess I'm lazy:(
Wouldn't have been nearly as fun. Also got some amazing shots with my DSLR from up there.

Awesome shot, however the SACAA are now investigating it as it is completely illegal under SACAA laws.

How would you know? You personally told?
Is it a town under that ant hill?
No, mate of mine know people there...
It is a nature reserve that he is flying in and they have banned all RPA's operations in their national parks until further notice. He therefore would not have received permission or had his flight plan approved. There are multiple other laws set out by the SACAA that he has broken.
And yes, there is a city below lions head...

I'm a total believer in having us all fly safely and staying inside the laws. But let's face it, if we all did the world would be a more boring place. Most extreme sports came from rule breakers and are now bringing in good money for those involved.
Great video

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamwalker4963