Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Android

Reaction score
Just got my Inspire and haven't flown it yet. I understand there are issues with the iPad app. Instead of waiting for them to sort it out, I was just going to get a Galaxy Tab. Does that work and is anybody experiencing issues with the Android app? I have never used Android, so I am curious. Any info helps, thanks.

If you are getting the Galaxy please consider getting the Galaxy tab Pro. The pro is only a bit more expensive. I had trouble with the standard tab on my phantom lightbridge as it would not orient the compass correctly. I downloaded the compass app to be told that the tab did not have a compass. I returned it to the shop and tested the tab pro in the shop itself with the compass app and hey presto it worked. This is my personal experience. The tab pro is a really nice tablet for the money - slim lightweight and good battery life. Screen is good too.
Android app has not caused me any issues. I use both Android and Ipad on a dual controller setup and they work well together. I have rooted the Android so I can record footage showing the telemetry etc..

Reactions: Rtsmith0615
If you are getting the Galaxy please consider getting the Galaxy tab Pro. The pro is only a bit more expensive. I had trouble with the standard tab on my phantom lightbridge as it would not orient the compass correctly. I downloaded the compass app to be told that the tab did not have a compass. I returned it to the shop and tested the tab pro in the shop itself with the compass app and hey presto it worked. This is my personal experience. The tab pro is a really nice tablet for the money - slim lightweight and good battery life. Screen is good too.
Android app has not caused me any issues. I use both Android and Ipad on a dual controller setup and they work well together. I have rooted the Android so I can record footage showing the telemetry etc..
Awesome, thanks. I will do that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters