Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Another inspire crash. Analysis inspire log files.

Reaction score
My Inspire сrashed.
I do not know what the cause of the fall.
Inspire fell in the first minutes of the flight, after replacing the battery.
Can u help me with analysis inspire log files: www.mazai.by/etc/dji.zip

Sorry to hear that man! In the first minute on second battery? So you did not let it over a bit to make sure the battery was A1 before gunning the remote? i always wait a bit after i swap i check my levels/battery info make sure everything is fine. I crashed once and had to pay from my pockets to get fixed.

Sorry to hear that man! In the first minute on second battery? So you did not let it over a bit to make sure the battery was A1 before gunning the remote? i always wait a bit after i swap i check my levels/battery info make sure everything is fine. I crashed once and had to pay from my pockets to get fixed.

A1?

I took off and checked all the data, temperature, etc.
I am flying a couple of meters and inspire fell.
Maybe there is not the first minute.

A1?

I took off and checked all the data, temperature, etc.
I am flying a couple of meters and inspire fell.
Maybe there is not the first minute.
A1 meaning ok! I got a 85% to 5% drop once but it was my fault i did not top off the battery that morning and i was lucky enough it was a few meters away and it auto landed itself in a empty soccer field...

Your battery had a fresh charge? I'm sure the vets here can look at your flight log and give you more info i've only been flying for a year now so i know the basics on quadcopters not everything yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide