Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Another needless drone death...

Unbelievable - so how the hell does this crash have anything whatsoever to do with a drone?

Tabloids/media are just itching to use the word Drone with any bad news.

Can we presume the same gutter reporting will blame a drone on the next major earthquake in California?

Unbelievable - so how the hell does this crash have anything whatsoever to do with a drone?

Tabloids/media are just itching to use the word Drone with any bad news.

Can we presume the same gutter reporting will blame a drone on the next major earthquake in California?
It won't be long now, you'll see the words "drone" and "Trump" in the same headline.;)

All I see is another scumbag who tried to commit a crime and who died while trying to get away with it.
The world is better off without these people and I got zero sympathy, even less when they tarnish my hobby in the process.

Reactions: RockLobster
I know a bloke who was killed in a car crash and they found a blow up doll in his car. Does this mean he is the first fatality linked to a blow up doll ?

No actual mention if a drone was found in the car.

Happen its easier tarnishing the whole thing by linking it to a drone rather than saying that they were killed due to a high speed pursuit by the police based on the suspicion there could be a drone which may or may not have been in the car all which is unsubstantiated.

I had flown both the Inspire and the Phan4 and the very next day our neighborhood was hit by a EF 1 tornado. Hope CNN doesn't find out

Reactions: Cyborgigy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly36