Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

antenna cable loose...

Reaction score
Website
www.phat.hu
Hello everybody,

I would like to know if anyone has come across this phenomenon or is it just bad QC from factory... start to make me a bit worrying about the quality of our 3 grand + AC we expect to be in good condition when handed over in the shop or from the express service.
If anyone could help me out on how to unscrew the related parts and fix my problem that would be a really great help and samely appreciated.

I will try to put up some pics.

IMG_0245.JPG IMG_0246.JPG IMG_0247.JPG IMG_0248.JPG IMG_0249.JPG

Hello everybody,

I would like to know if anyone has come across this phenomenon or is it just bad QC from factory... start to make me a bit worrying about the quality of our 3 grand + AC we expect to be in good condition when handed over in the shop or from the express service.
If anyone could help me out on how to unscrew the related parts and fix my problem that would be a really great help and samely appreciated.

I will try to put up some pics.

View attachment 4836 View attachment 4837 View attachment 4838 View attachment 4839 View attachment 4840
Yes, those plugs a very tight because of the length of the cables. However, they WILL plug in. The best way is to use a pair of small long nosed pliers and line up the plug and push firmly.

I have also checked my other AC and the cables there are not within but outside of the frame. I will write a ticket to the german service and ask for advice on how to fix this without having to send it in and wait 2 months.

another question if anyone has had the experience: I tried my X3 on the osmo and now the pic is upside down when I put it on the inspire. of course there was no picture... any idea on how to revert it back? - edit: I fixed the problem with putting on the other camera on which was not connected with the osmo and not both are ok.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk