Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Any help from you pros with my picture

Software and services for creative professionals | Adobe Creative Cloud
Check this.It can also be a part of Creative Cloud.
Using Photoshop +Creative Cloud.Fine combination especially Lightroom works with Googlemaps so everything you shoot is shown with place and coordinates,height etc.
Good luck with your evening shots.

I'll look into it huppe, thanks for the info;) so I can't really use photomatix on its own or can I? Once I get my new PC I'm going to buy photomatix but not until then, coming from a windows PC to an iMac, I don't want to pay for it twice, just playing it safe;)

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi all,

Yep I'm back so you all can now go off line......:D
I took my inspire out for the 1st time this weekend after not flying for over a month...

Take a look at this photo, am I on the right track or getting worse;) I know the pic is very colourful but I can adjust that. I took three bracketed pics & played with them in photomatix.

Pic before image.jpeg And pic after image.jpeg

Open to any criticism, that's how I'm gonna learn;) I've also bought myself an iMac 5k sooo now I can start getting into the video side also, my poor old wondows PC weren't up to the job.

Hi all,

Yep I'm back so you all can now go off line......:D
I took my inspire out for the 1st time this weekend after not flying for over a month...

Take a look at this photo, am I on the right track or getting worse;) I know the pic is very colourful but I can adjust that. I took three bracketed pics & played with them in photomatix.

Pic before View attachment 4172 And pic after View attachment 4173

Open to any criticism, that's how I'm gonna learn;) I've also bought myself an iMac 5k sooo now I can start getting into the video side also, my poor old wondows PC weren't up to the job.
First is better.Second is more artistic.Kind of Andy Warhold.
Anyway welcome back Clampit.Hope your vacation was fine

First is better.Second is more artistic.Kind of Andy Warhold.
Anyway welcome back Clampit.Hope your vacation was fine

Thanks for being honest with me, I'll grab the three pics again & have another go;)

Holiday was out of this world but it's history now....:eek: but good to be back though. Now i can start playing around with my pic/vid editing, got all the time in the world.

I was flying my P2V on my hols but next year i will defiantly be taking my inspire.

Thanks for being honest with me, I'll grab the three pics again & have another go;)

Holiday was out of this world but it's history now....:eek: but good to be back though. Now i can start playing around with my pic/vid editing, got all the time in the world.

I was flying my P2V on my hols but next year i will defiantly be taking my inspire.
Hope there will be some good weekends to come and fly.Days are to short to fly during the week now.
Good luck with improving your editing skills.

Hope there will be some good weekends to come and fly.Days are to short to fly during the week now.
Good luck with improving your editing skills.

Thanks huppe I'm gonna give it my best shot. I must admit I enjoyed flying at dusk on my hols, going to give it a try here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg