Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Any Inspire Pilots In Maine?

I am adding an Inspire 2 with X7 this summer. Located up in Lubec Maine during the May-Dec timeframe. SWFL the rest of the year.

I have an Inspire 2 with x4s and a Mavic Pro.. Got my start on the Inspire 2, then I crashed it.. Got the Mavic Pro and flew that for a while, whilst repairing the Inspire 2 slowly over a month. Today I got the bird in the air, with everything working correctly! The bird had a 20 foot fall after a strong gust of wind blew it into a utility pole.

It was quite a learning experience for me, though. I learned quite a lot about how the Inspire 2 is put together, as well as how to repair most problems with it. I had to replace the forward vision system, the vibration assist board as well as the two motors on the right side where it decided to see how much it could try to slice into the ground while simultaneously eat as much dirt as possible.

I'm in the Bridgton area of Maine. I've flown a bit all over the southern part of the state, would like to venture north and check out that part of the state too.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickolas74