Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Any news on the handheld gimbal mount?

They could just release it like the Inspire without all of it's promised feaures working.

Reactions: PB30X
Once again! Keep getting the Ronin M emails and spam...

How about our Gimbal already???

Patiently waiting but DJI keep on insisting and pushing and marketing this RONIN... I think marketing really goofed on this call since the beginning of the announcement... I1 Gimbal Half baked, broke deformed, I'll take 2 already lmao..

Reactions: sirnikolas
Once again! Keep getting the Ronin M emails and spam...

How about our Gimbal already???

Patiently waiting but DJI keep on insisting and pushing and marketing this RONIN... I think marketing really goofed on this call since the beginning of the announcement... I1 Gimbal Half baked, broke deformed, I'll take 2 already lmao..

Ya. I think they definitely ran into some issues that caused them to rework/rethink the design is the opinion of some here.

Possible they are working to ensure our shiny new AWESOME Micro four thirds 4K 300g Panasonic LUMIX GH4-KILLER camera works with it as well! (Hah)

But who knows? Hoping we'll find out soon.

Ya. I think they definitely ran into some issues that caused them to rework/rethink the design is the opinion of some here.

Possible they are working to ensure our shiny new AWESOME Micro four thirds 4K 300g Panasonic LUMIX GH4-KILLER camera works with it as well! (Hah)

But who knows? Hoping we'll find out soon.

It's surprising it was announced so early in the year, but I guess DJI were excited to show it off and show the potential with their Inspire camera! I can only assume the Phantom 3 demand has slowed down this Inspire 1 Handheld Gimbal.

We have several customers who are interested in this and I'll update on here if we get any release dates...

Nada. Dealers don't know. When I asked on the chat the other day they said keep looking at the website. At this point I am thinking of going with the Hero4 and G4 Gimbal. That way I can use it before I die.

LOL. No updates our end yet.

Well it's clearly not coming out in Q2. If only they would update the release date or just cancel it altogether. I did ask [email protected] and was also told to just keep checking the website which translates to "we have no idea"

I'm also considering the GoPro route or one of the mini CAME-TV gimbals at this stage.

Maybe, they can record the sound via your iphone to a separate file then merge it via the pilot app or add a stereo mic via your mobile phone..This is possible no?

I might do something similar, interested to see what you think of the Z1 pround performance.
Got it today and monkeyed around with it for an hour or so in the yard with my kid. Pretty cool, works well and was easy to set up. Will do everything I needed the Inspire handheld to do and I bet I will be into the setup for a lot less than the Dji product. Biggest + of the Z1 vs the G4 is that it is MAC compatible vs the G4 which only has windows software for setup and firmware.

Well, I couldn't wait either and got myself the G4 gimbal. Yeah it was a pain to have to install Windows on Parallels just to update the firmware but only had to do it once.
It's good, but not as good as I was hoping...
I think the Inspire gimbal is better and presumably the DJI handheld will be better as well so I may still get it "if" it comes out. (also depends what upgrade options there will be for the Inspire)

Hello everyone,

I found that the camera inspire 1, become very hot, up to at least 60 degrees. It does so only when it is stationary, while changing the settings from the tablet or I see the video. The camera can not be touched by what is hot. In flight instead no problem.
it's normal?

thank you very much

Vittorio

I'm guessing they didn't want to release the handle held so close to the ronin-m. Would make people buy the handle held and camera instead of the ronin-m. Of course you get a better choice of cameras with the ronin but we are talking sales figures here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido