Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

USA Any one get their 107 Certificate?

What did you think of the test? How long did it take you? My test is scheduled for Friday and my partner's test is next week.

I received my temporary Airman Certificate for Part 107 this morning.
How'd you get it so quick? I got my Airman Knowledge Test Report after passing this morning. It stated though that it may take up to 72 Hours for the IACRA website to be updated with the exam results to be able to apply for the temporary Airman Certificate. I tried to apply through the IARCRA site and sure enough they couldn't find my exam # in the system yet.

Reactions: SanCap
I am scheduled for Wed at 3 oclock. thanks for the in site. now I am a little nervous.

How much of the test was about airspace?

I am scheduled for Wed at 3 oclock. thanks for the in site. now I am a little nervous.

How much of the test was about airspace?
Quite a bit. Be sure to study that section extremely well, know typical floor / ceiling of each air space, be able to identify each type of airspace on a chart etc.

I received my temporary Airman Certificate for Part 107 this morning.
Completed my FAA part 107 exam today. Scored a 73% with little studying (to be truthful, I do hold a commercial pilot certificate). Took me 45 minutes.

Lots of questions on airspace, weather reports (learn to read the TAR on page 15 of the testing supplement, up/down, front and backwards)
Learn to pick out your BCDE airspaces from aeronautical charts (bottom and ceiling)
Aeronautical decision making; lots of questions on this.

I took mine this morning at 8 a.m.. I passed with an 80% with little to no studying. I only reviewed the study guide available on the FAA website the night before. A lot of airspace questions but if you're observant you can figure out the right answers without knowing too much before hand.

Makes me feel pretty good about it since the commercial pilot passed with a 73%. haha

Online test for pilots who already hold a license was ridiculously simple, skipped the training materials and jumped to the test. Scored 100% first try, now to find a DPE or ACR...

I took mine this morning at 8 a.m.. I passed with an 80% with little to no studying. I only reviewed the study guide available on the FAA website the night before. A lot of airspace questions but if you're observant you can figure out the right answers without knowing too much before hand.

Makes me feel pretty good about it since the commercial pilot passed with a 73%. haha
Don't get too cocky; the "commercial pilot" last took an FAA exam in 1976 and hasn't flown since 1977...FAA certificates never expire.

Took about an hour and 15 min. Test was quite a bit harder than I though it would be, take your time and read every answer before picking 1, the FAA are tricky little wordsmiths.

I took my exam this morning and felt pretty much the same way. Took about an hour and was slightly more challenging than I expected. However, it should be noted that my studying only really consisted of the FAA study guide and a few other items. I got an 82%.

LOL Was thinking the same thing.

Reactions: slim.slamma
Non-pilot test. Looking for test details. Does it go into MEFs and such? I can understand the importance of airspace classification and to quite a lesser extent, weather. Just trying to hone in on the pertinent info. Will be testing within the next few days.

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela