Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

USA Any one get their 107 Certificate?

Here is the response that I just got.

Thank you for your inquiry. You will need to wait until TSA has completed your vetting before you can receive your temporary certificate; however, the TSA vetting is an internal process to the TSA and the considerations they take when completing the process are outside the purview of the FAA.

Regards,

FAA UAS Integration Office
[email protected]
http://www.faa.gov/uas

Reactions: SanCap
Took the test the morning of the 29th, it was available in IACRA on the 31st. Just got my temporary certificate this morning.

I would bet about month a half for permanent certificates. I just renewed my CFI certificate via an online course.......and registered the completion on IACRA mid July......my permanent license came last week

Reactions: Highrpm955
Got mine this morning. Seems to be pretty much on-time or maybe even a little early, e.g. 48 hours for the test to show up on IACRA, 24 hours to process the app, then 5-10 (business) days for the TSA to vet and get back to the FAA, then 24 hours to do final processing. My TSA vetting seemed to take about 6 business days.

Guys I may have lost $150 dollars because I missed my scheduled appointment, they said that they would call me back, and also there was no information in my confirmation email that said I would lose that money if I didn't show up, this was my mistake for not checking the date in my E-mail. I never got a call saying you missed your appointment. and they don't give reminders.

Go here guys its free studding for part 107 and I think it covers just about everything, and what is nice is all the information is in one place so no having to find it from different sources.

Sarah Nilsson - UAG Test Prep - 1

I have also been studding Gold seal ground school which I think has giving me a great knowledge base foundation and think it has really helped.

We (my wife and I). Both passed our test on 8/29, then a week or so later received an email from the FAA with a link to our temporary pilot certificate. However when we go to the link, basically it's to our IACRA account then select the temporary certificate green button, all we get is a copy of the application and where the number is supposed to be it says pending. Has anyone gotten more than this, like a temporary card sized certificate or something that specifically says temporary license?

Jim

We (my wife and I). Both passed our test on 8/29, then a week or so later received an email from the FAA with a link to our temporary pilot certificate. However when we go to the link, basically it's to our IACRA account then select the temporary certificate green button, all we get is a copy of the application and where the number is supposed to be it says pending. Has anyone gotten more than this, like a temporary card sized certificate or something that specifically says temporary license?

Jim
That is your temporary certification.

Yup! And it is insanely easy to get our registration now, they should've been doing this so much earlier for all aircraft. I've owned my plane for 3 years now and registration is a headache when done the paper way.

43608e34c8e77d82ba4b0d612d069b7e.jpg
8fac4149bdff5b2f1433491c180f6200.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk