Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

USA Any one get their 107 Certificate?

A new box appeared on the IACRA site today when I logged in. I now have a Certificate number listed in addition to the green button access to my temp cert. At least it's progress.

Reactions: SanCap
For what it's worth......took about five weeks to get hard copy Remote Pilot UAS license after application submitted through IACRA
I took the test on Aug 30th... submitted the application online at IACRA two days later.

As of this morning my "green button" that linked to my temp certificate is no longer showing up. I can only hope that means my certification has been put in the mail and I will have it soon.

Reactions: Sndguy1
As of this morning my "green button" that linked to my temp certificate is no longer showing up. I can only hope that means my certification has been put in the mail and I will have it soon.

Hope you printed copies...

Cheers

Color me a little perplexed....

About three days ago I got on IACRA and suddenly I had a permanent cert number, backdated to Aug 30th, but also the little green button for my temp cert, backdated for 8/29.

Today I get on, and the temp cert is gone, and while I have the perm cert number, I have to wait for the US Snail to deliver it... So since the terms of the temp cert state it's only valid until a perm cert issues.... am I technically grounded for commercial operations until my blue card arrives?

I can certainly cross-off "pending" on my temp cert and write in my number but that seems like a really janky thing to have to do...

Cheers

Color me a little perplexed....

About three days ago I got on IACRA and suddenly I had a permanent cert number, backdated to Aug 30th, but also the little green button for my temp cert, backdated for 8/29.

Today I get on, and the temp cert is gone, and while I have the perm cert number, I have to wait for the US Snail to deliver it... So since the terms of the temp cert state it's only valid until a perm cert issues.... am I technically grounded for commercial operations until my blue card arrives?

I can certainly cross-off "pending" on my temp cert and write in my number but that seems like a really janky thing to have to do...

Cheers

If you do not have the permanent certificate in hand, your temp is still valid.

Reactions: William Gaddy
Hi SanCap:

I figured, but yes that'd be kind of insane if I was shut down commercially waiting for a card in the US Mail when I already had a cert...

Cheers

You will get what likened pilot showed a couple of posts up.
Thanks SanCap
I got my permanent yesterday in the mail. Its nice to have it........
So......... I tested Sept 2nd .....received by permanent cert (blue/green plastic card) Oct 31st....... 2 months +-

Reactions: SanCap

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool