Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Any reviews on the Inspire V2.0?

Reaction score
Hello Guys...

Have not seen any reviews on the 2.0 vs 1.0 real world impressions... I know the specs I just want to know if the difference is worth it in real world usage.

Thanks!
JC

I'm now getting in the market for an inspire and am wondering if it's worth getting a 2.0. Otherwise I'll buy a used 1.0. Is that dampening board worth it? I realize there are new motors as well, can you retort the new prop locks to v1.0?

I have a guy selling a v1.0 and just need to know if I should hold off for a 2.0

Yes, and I am very disappointed, again ! It still has a tilted horizon, despite DJIs assurances that it has been fixed. Wobbly arms too. Just unbelievable they can't get their stuff right.

Other than that, I would say its a little quieter, and a little more stable in some wind.

No, not better at all. Lightbridge apparently same, but havent tested so cant say yet.

I'm now getting in the market for an inspire and am wondering if it's worth getting a 2.0. Otherwise I'll buy a used 1.0. Is that dampening board worth it? I realize there are new motors as well, can you retort the new prop locks to v1.0?

I have a guy selling a v1.0 and just need to know if I should hold off for a 2.0
Not worth in my opinion. Buy the used one and save tons of money.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engko