Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Anybody Have Any Insurance Recommendations?

What are some of the better insurance companies??
Yes - welcome to the forum. Please stop by and introduce yourself in the Introductions section. :)
It would help if you gave a little more information!
What part of the world are you in?
What type of insurance do you want?
Liability?
Aircraft cover?
Both?
Commercial operations?
Hobby flying?

Additionally, this has been covered numerous times on the forum previously.
Please use the search facility and you will find threads already giving information for various countries such as the US and the UK - some with contact details including telephone numbers and emails etc, so you will probably find what you are after just by typing in 'Insurance' in the search field.

Reactions: Cornscot
Copy that.
Thank you,
If you still have questions after searching, come back and we can try and help.
Let people know where in the world you are located etc (as per my post above) as it makes a difference to the companies you can use etc.
There are also some members on here who run insurance facilities so take a look and they can probably help you out :)

Yes - welcome to the forum. Please stop by and introduce yourself in the Introductions section. :)
It would help if you gave a little more information!
What part of the world are you in?
What type of insurance do you want?
Liability?
Aircraft cover?
Both?
Commercial operations?
Hobby flying?

Additionally, this has been covered numerous times on the forum previously.
Please use the search facility and you will find threads already giving information for various countries such as the US and the UK - some with contact details including telephone numbers and emails etc, so you will probably find what you are after just by typing in 'Insurance' in the search field.
Hi Editor,

I need insurance here in Australia. I just bought an Inspire Pro and I don't want to fly it without being insured. I just want aircraft cover for now. Do you have any advice? Is there an affordable option/loophole?

Hi Editor,

I need insurance here in Australia. I just bought an Inspire Pro and I don't want to fly it without being insured. I just want aircraft cover for now. Do you have any advice? Is there an affordable option/loophole?

I'm sure there will be some Australian members along with personal experience soon but...

Drone Insurance - FPV Australia

AVCover - UAV's

UAV Quote - Aviation Insurance Australia | Aviation Insurance Australia

You do not say whether you want hobby cover or commercial cover but I am guessing hobby since CASA requires mandatory liability cover for commercial use.

You might want to explore any R/C model flying associations you have out there as they usually offer competitive cover for non-commercial use. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaddeusKo