Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Anyone getting spare batteries and props yet?

Spare T47 arrived yesterday with prop locks. Still waiting on two sets of replacement props, three T48 battery's and two sets of carbon fiber proppellers.

Copter shop told me props next week will be in .my prop locks were shipped on Tuesday .batteries prop locks life is good.lol

I ended up with two sets of two batteries, plus the one that came with the Inspire 1. If anyone (in the US) is having trouble getting batteries, I'm willing to sell two of them. They came from DJI this week and are still in the box. I'll sell at cost ($318) and throw in free shipping via UPS Ground from California. I have a credit card merchant account with Authorize.net so I can take a credit card payment. If interested, you can call me on Sunday, Feb 8 at 707-343-1244 after 8:00 AM Pacific time. Will

I ordered 3 TB47's - They shipped FedEx the next day. Of course they were coming from Hong Kong so I'd say about a 10 day turn around. My dealer has 0 - ZERO Inspire 1 accessories. They ordered a big shipment, but nothing came in yet.

In other news I heard TB48 batteries have to literally ride a slow boat from China because of the strict rules for flying batteries of that size on aircraft. LIPO's still have the ability to go boom if damaged, so apparently they will not risk it with those batteries since they are larger than standard sizes that can fly on aircraft?

Makes sense and I heard it won't be a much longer wait.

I ordered 2 extra batteries from UAV Warehouse in Texas on Jan 30th. Nothing has been sent. I keep calling them and they say they are still on the boat from China...time for a "slow boat from China" joke. I did get prop locks from them.

I ordered two TB48s from Coptershop yesterday and they shipped yesterday! I cancelled the 2 I had on back-order with Dronefly since Nov 21...

Reactions: mac4468
I needed a second TB47 on short notice and got it from one of the Amazon vendors. Had to pay $30 shipping to get it (got gouged pretty hard), but I have it now :)

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
I have 3 TB48's on backorder at UAV-outlet (which said they were in stock but put them on backorder after taking my money) and 3 TB48's and an extra charger and spare props from B&H with no estimated ship date. Apparently the Union strike at the Port is delaying everything on ship……..

I ordered 3 more batteries from Heliguy UK weeks ago, not yet arrived into the UK. So ordered a couple from fleabay UK there is loads on there, hopefully will actually fly for more that 15mins at a time this weekend.

I have one from DJI and it took 1 week to get here and I have one coming from Phoenix its here today.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaddeusKo